Chapter 11 : afternoon with Davi ❤️

Charlotte's POV

This afternoon, we decided to take Davi to a little park and have some fun with the little boy. He's 3 years old and looks exactly like Ney. Besides the blond hair that he has from Carolina.
"Chaaaaaa ?" He said.
"Yes Davi ?"
"Can I have an ice cream?" He asked with his puppy eyes.
"You need to ask your papai, I can't tell you yes or no" I said.
"But why ?"He asked confuse.
"Because I'm not your mãe, so I can't tell you what to do. For that you need to ask your papai" I said.
"Okay... Papaiiiiiiii ?" He said.
I started to laugh and little Davi started to laugh too.
"Ney i think your son wants to ask you something ?" I said.
"Yes my boy ?" He asked Davi.
"Can I have an ice cream pleaseeeeee ? I asked Cha but she told me to ask you" He said.
"Of course you can have an ice cream my boy" Neymar said.
"You know Charlotte it's not because you're not the mother of Davi that you can't say yes to him" Neymar said.
"No, I can't do that, he's not my son" I answered.
"Come on Cha, if we stay together you'll be Davi's new Mom. He knows that Carolina is his mom but now that she isn't with us anymore he needs a new mom"he said.
"Okay, but I think it's a little bit early for him to call me Mom" I said laughing.
"Don't worry about that. As long as you are with us it's all going to be better" he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

We walked to the ice cream shop and brought a scoop of ice cream for the three of us.

Neymar's POV

"What do want Davi ?" Charlotte asked.
"Can I have two scoops Charlotte?" Davi asked Charlotte.
She looked at me and I smile and nodded.
"Of course you can have two scoops Davi" she said smiling.
"Which flavor do you want querido?" The woman asked Davi.
"Can I have Oreo and chocolate chip por favor ?" He asked.
"Of course" the woman said smiling to him.
"And what do you want ?" She asked Charlotte smiling.
"Can I have cookie dough please ?" She asked.
"Of course, here you go" She handed Charlotte her scoop.
"And you ?" She asked me.
"I want one scoop of yogurt and one scoop of Kinder Bueno please" I said.
"Here you go. That would be 5 real please" she said.
I took out my wallet but Charlotte was quicker.
"Here you go" Charlotte said and handed the woman 5 real.

We walked to the beach eating our ice cream.
"Thanks for the ice cream babe" I said.
"You're welcome" she said smiling.
"Davi ? Have you thanked Charlotte for your ice cream ?" I asked Davi.
"Oops, I forgot, thanks Cha !" He said running towards her and giving her a hug.
"You're welcome my boy" she said with a big smile on her lips.

When we finished our ice cream it was 6:30pm.
"Do you want to go to a restaurant tonight?" I asked Charlotte.
"Yes why not, but not a fancy one please" she said finishing ice cream.
"Okay, what kind of restaurant ?" I asked her.
"Japanese, please ! I love Japanese food" she said excited.
"Okay if you want" I said smiling at her.
It made me happy to see her like that, she doesn't need these fancy things like all my past girlfriends.
Suddenly I heard a camera clicking sound. I turned around and saw a paparazzi.
"Put your glasses on and hide your face, there are paparazzis" I said annoyed.
Charlotte did as I said and picked up Davi and also hid his face with her jacket.
The paparazzis came closer and started asking questions like :
"Is this your new girlfriend Neymar?"
"Is this the real mother of Davi ?"
"Why are you hiding your relationship ?"
Great, now there will be tons of newspapers articles about this. I didn't want to make my relationship with Charlotte official this soon but I think we need to do it before weird articles pop up.

at Neymar's house

"Charlotte I think we need to officialise our relationship, I saw a lot of fake rumors about us" I said looking at her.
"Are you sure you want to do that now?" She asked me.
"I prefer to do it myself than these stupid reporters who say just dumb rumors" I said.
"Okay, how do you want to do it ?" She asked.
"We could take a picture of us kissing and post it on Instagram" i said
"Good idea" she said laughing.

( I know it's Bruna but I couldn't find a better picture 😂)Caption : She makes me happy, she makes me a better person and she makes me love her ❤️Te amo @charlottematinez ❤️

Caption : She makes me happy, she makes me a better person and she makes me love her ❤️
Te amo @charlottematinez ❤️

Right away I had a lot of notifications :
@leomessi : told you you'll find someone 💗 love you bro ( I want to meet her, bring her to Barcelona 😂 )

@marcelotwelve : come to Madrid with her I need to se how she is 😂😂 wish the best for you two 💗

@luissuarez9 : nice catch bro 😉😂 bring her to Barcelona I want to meet herrrrr 😂

@marcbarta : you cheated on me really ?😭 I now I'm not in Barcelona anymore but really ?😭😭😂 wish you the best bro 💗

I read the comments of my friends and they all seemed very happy for us.
I responded to the comments with another picture.

Caption: don't worry guys she's coming back with me 👅😉💗

I turned the comment off for this picture. I need to get ready because I'm going out with the two love of my life.

1 hour later

"Charlotte are you ready?" I called
"Yes I'm just putting Davi some clothes on" she said.
I giggle, I knew Davi would love Charlotte and Charlotte would love Davi. She came downstairs with my little boy in her arms. She didn't wear something fancy because we're just going out as a little family.

"You look gorgeous babe" I said and kiss her on the lips.
"You don't look bad yourself" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes and tookDavi out of her arms and we went to the restaurant...

|| I hope you like this chapter ❤️ don't forget to comment ❤️ ||