Chapter 36 : everyone

Charlotte's POV

I was now 2 months pregnant, we invited everyone to Paris to tell them, the Barça team, Neymar's family and my family.
Anto went back to Barcelona a few weeks ago, Davi is so excited for the baby and Neymar is really supportive.
"Mãe, when is the baby coming ?" Davi asked.
"The baby is 2 months in my tummy now, it's still going to stay 7 months in there"
"Okay, when can I tell that I'm a big brother ?"
"Today, everyone is coming to our house so we can tell them"

Ney went to training and his family is arriving at the airport in an two hours so I need to pick them up.
"Davi, we need to go, we have a long ride to the airport !"
"I'm coming !"
"Are we picking tia Rafa up ?" He asked
"Yes and grandma and grandpa"
"Yeahhhhhhhh" He said excited.

After one hour and a half we were finally at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. Now I need to find the gate...

"Davi, help me look for the plane from São Paulo"
"Okay mãe"
"There I found it" he said
"Can you tell me which gate ?"
"15 "
"Okay, let's go"

We arrived at the gate and the plane just landed. After 10 minutes, I recognized Rafa.
"Tia Rafa !" Davi called and ran towards Rafa.
Neymar's parents were coming towards me.
"Hello Charlotte, it's so nice to see you again !" Nadine said and hugged me.
"Hello, it's so nice to see you again too"
Neymar's dad was also here.
"Hey Charlotte, how are you ?"
"Hey, I'm quite good. How was your flight ?"
"Stressful but we're happy to be here"
"Charlotte !" Rafa exclaimed.
"Rafa ! I've missed you"
"Me too !"
"How's the baby ?" She whispered.
"It's good, I have an appointment in two days, you can come if you want"
"Really ? Thank you !"
"Of course !"
"We need to go, we have a one hour and a half ride" I said and they followed me.

In the house

I was in the kitchen preparing the dinner for everyone this evening.
"You need help ?" Nadine asked.
"Yes, why not" I smiled at her.
"You can start peeling the potatoes if you want" I said.
"How else is coming beside us ?" She asked.
"My Mom and my sisters and my nieces, Lionel and his family, Piqué and his family, Ter Stegen with his girlfriend, Rafinha, Luis with his family and Dani Alves"
"That's quite a lot of people, what are you planning for the dinner ?"
"We want to do a barbecue, it's easy and the meat grills fast and everyone has something to eat"
"Good idea, i could do a typical Brazilian salad if you want ?"
"Yes, why not. I'm going to do a German potato salad"
"Okay, by the way your skin is beautiful"
"Thanks you" I smile and laughed.

After about 2 hours we were finished, everyone is about to arrive. I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to reveal my mom, my two sisters and my two nieces.
"Hey mom ! I've missed you !"
"Hey sweetie, I've missed you too"
"Hey Katarina ! How's germany ?"
"Quite good, I've missed you"
"Charlotte ! I have to little girls who missed you !"
"Alana ! I've missed my little Julia ! And who do we have here ?"
My sister gave birth 8 months ago but I haven't see her little girl yet.
"That's Lucia"
"Hey Lucia, I'm tía Cha" I said and took the little baby in my arms.
"Let's go inside, Ney's family is also here and we just have to wait for the team and Neymar is coming back soon"

My family said hello to Neymar's and we sat down talked about what's going on. 15 Minutes later the doorbell rang again and I was leo and Antonella, Luis and Sofi and Shakira and Gerard.
"Hey everyone !" I said and hugged everyone.
"How's the baby ?" Shakira asked quietly.
"It's good, I have an appointment ina few days to check how everything is"
"I'm so excited ! And if you need anything than just call me okay ?"
"I will thanks"

We waited until Ney came back and then we started our barbecue.

Neymar's POV

I went into the kitchen to see Charlotte, she looked nervous.
"Hey" i said and hugged her from behind.
"Hey"
"You're nervous ?"
"I feel like I'm going to trow up"
"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. When do you want to tell them ?"
"I don't know. You ?"
"I don't know either. But the sooner the better ?"
"I guess you're right, let's do this"

We went outside where everyone was eating. Now I'm getting nervous too.
"Okay guys, we have an announcement to make" I said and everyone stopped eating and looked at us.
"Frist of all, I want to thank everyone for coming to Paris and I hope you enjoy the city." I stopped and looked at Charlotte who stood up and went next to me.
"So, we're happy to announce that we're having a baby !"
First they were shocked but then a smile grew on their faces.
"OMG ! I'm so happy for you !" Alana stood up and hugged Charlotte.
"Congrats bro ! I knew Anto was hiding something from me" he said laughing.
"I can't believe my little girl is going to have a little baby !" Her Mom said and hugged her.
She also went to me and hugged me.
"Thank you for taking care of her Neymar, she's so much happier since she met you"
"I love her so I do my best to make her happy"
My parents came towards us my mom went to Charlotte and my dad came to me.
"When do you plan to stop having kids ?" My dad asked me laughing.
"When I can start to do my own football (⚽️) team" I said laughing.
"Good luck Charlotte" he said.
"I already told him he'll need someone else, because I'll not have 10 more babies" we all laughed.
"Hey Charlotte, if you need any help or just something, you can call us and we'll come over" my mom said.
"Thank you so much, this means a lot to me"
"Well of course, you're family"
She started crying, I hope because she's happy.
"Hey, don't cry sweetie" my mom hugged her.
"Sorry, pregnancy hormones" she said laughing.

After our announcement we continued to eat and chat around. Iwas happy that everyone now knows it.

Charlotte's POV

In the evening after everyone left beside Ney's family because they're staying here, Neymar put Davi in his bed and his dad and sister were sleeping, I sat on the couch and just closed my eyes for a few minutes.
"Hey"  I heard a voice say.
I opened my eyes and saw Nadine sitting on the couch smiling at me.
"Hey"
"You're okay ?" She asked.
"Yes, it was a stressful day today"
"I can relate on that, when I was pregnant with Jùnior I was always tired and the first few months were the worst. Rafa wasn't that bad." she laughed.
"I always feel sick but it's getting better. This baby has definitely more from Neymar than I thought" we laughed a bit and I was nice to spend some time with her
"When did you find out ?"
"I was 3 weeks pregnant but I felt the symptoms a week before I did a test but I didn't know that it was because I'm pregnant. I didn't know until Antonella came to Paris and I told her I wasn't feeling well and that's when I did a test"
"When I was pregnant for the first time I didn't know either, but my mom quickly realized it and she asked me about it"
"But like I said, if you need anything, call or text me, I'll be happy to help you" she added.
"Thanks, I have an appointment in a few days and my family won't be there anymore, do you want to come with us ?"
A big smile grew on her face.
"Yes, of course. I'll be so happy ! Who's coming too ?"
"Well, Neymar, Rafa and you now. Davi can't come with us so if it's okay he'll stay with his grandpa"
"Of course, he loves Davi and I'm sure he wants to spend some time with him. I'll talk to him and let you know what he thinks. Good night Charlotte"
"Okay, good night Nadine"
She said and went to her room.

I went to the closet and just put a jersey from Neymar on and went into the room.
"Nice jersey" Ney said smirking.
"Thanks, I just bought it a few days ago" he laughed and rolled his eyes.
"Come here, I want to cuddle my two babies"
"The only baby here is you" I said laughing.
"Then you can cuddle on our own"
I know he wasn't mad, but he's acting like it.
"Awww com on babe" I lay down on top of him just to annoy him.
"I know you can't resist me" I whispered in his ear and started kissing his neck.
He turned around so he was on top.
"I love you, so much"
He kissed me and went down to my neck to find my sweet spot.
I moaned into his ear and he went down to my chest and stomach.
"You're sure it's okay for the baby ?"
I nodded and he continued.
"I already love you so much little baby"
This made me smile and we continued until we both fell asleep...

|| Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter ! Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️||