Chapter 3: Her Principal's Secret Service

I know all of you know james bond and his spying thing, well it seems that some students of my old school took a great risk into creating an unofficial organization that was turned down by my old principal. How did we know this??.....Remember when I said that I begged the principal let the impostor to stay with us, luckily the principal said yes.

Yesterday.......

"Hey wake up"

"huh?? Where am I??"

"Jared, you do the asking, I've had it with this guy"

"Hey, what's your name??"

"My name?? alright I'll tell you, my name is Jonathan, I study at Pasay City West High School"

"Wait a second, you're the one that broke Anaidrene's heart back in the sixth grade"

I remember back 2012, when I was thirteen years old, I met Jonathan about a week before our graduation, he was cool back then, and he recieved a nickname "Handsome Heartbreaker". He kinda went to far to with Anaidrene and eventually we got in a huge fight, I didn't accept what he said about her and that's what started the big fight. Anyway Jonathan gave us every info we needed, but he couldn't tell me the name of the organization.....

"Raiden, search his bag"

"Gotcha"

We found a pin that says, Her Principal's secret service, and with an icon of a skull, turns out the moment we left the Philippines, some students weren't vert pleased with our departure cause they said, we hold info about the school.

"Jared, what are we gonna do?"

"Well there's not much to do, continue our lives here until we find a way to stop all of this"

"Wait, you two, Jared, I can tell you this, our leader is very close to you, that's all I can give you for now"

"Raiden, release him, he told us what we needed to know, that's enough"

I can't believe it, even here we're being followed, I got a call saying that the cheer leader team needs me, I'm like what for, I'm not a dancer or anything but why now. I didn't have much of a choice so I went anyway.

On the way to school.........

I hate to say this, but I have no clue who Jonathan was talking about, I could never be close to someone who hates me, and what kind of info do I have that they don't want me to spill out here in New York. Suddenly something hit me, it has to be a high ranking student, an ordinary student like us couldn't get a group of kids just to disapprove of our departure.

In the school...........

I found a bag lying around the school hall, it had name tag and it seems to be owned by Ashley, my classmate, my totally famous classmate, the bag was open so when I carried it her diary fell down, I had no intentions to read it, but by time I saw a page that says what I think about my new classmates, I went all the way, surely I looked at mine first, it says "Jared-I had higher expectations from the name alone, but I find him kinda nerdy like, well he's doing well in class so that pretty much makes him one" Wow, that's a...way to describe me. I went straight to to the gym to find Ashley and all the other cheerleaders practicing, the head coach told me that they needed a water boy, I was like no way, the coach seems to have respected my decision.

I went near Ashley to return her missing bag....

"Hey Ashley, you seem to have misplaced your bag"

"Oh you found it.....that's great uhhhh thanks Raiden"

Wait what......she thinks I'm Raiden, I may look like Raiden a little bit but he have our differences, like he's more good with girls.

Back at the house........

The bag.......it seems unforgettable, the smell the color everything. When did I start have thoughts like this. I think I just need some sleep.

Next Morning.......

"Jared Jared wake up"

"Huh??Raiden, what do you want"

"actually the question is, are you ok??"

"Why what happened???"

"You've been saying Ashley Ashley Ashley a bunch of times the whole night"

"WHAT??!!!!"

*end of chapter 3*