Chapter 5 part 2: Her Principal strikes back

Every once in a while I check new email in my gmail account, I always get ordinary stuff like notifications and stuff, but this time it's from Jonathan, what does he want now??

"Jared, the organization is planning something big, looks like they're gonna get Ashley involved in this, it's quite risky but the plan was a sure win, make sure to keep Ashley out of harms way, be with her all the time, recess, take her home to her house, just be with her everytime"

Are they crazy?? If they do that they'll get arrested, possibly by the NYPD, so what's it gonna be?? I'll be the hero who saves the day and nobody will find out, life isn't like that. I went to school early today hoping I might catch up to Ashley, she needs me more than ever, if I'm gonna play the hero then it's better for me to defeat the secret service using brains.

"Raiden it's Jared, do you mind letting Ashley stay at our place for the weekend"

"Jared, first of all let me get something straight, you want Ash to sleep over at our place"

"Yeah, got a problem"

"Never mind"

I quickly called Ashley and asked her if she could stay at our place this weekend, but she wasn't picking her phone up, which got me worried, she didn't even come to school today, what's going on here. I needed some answers so I went to their place and asked her father where Ashley was.....

"Hello Mr.Harper, I was hoping to know where Ashley might be"

"Oh she went to a sleep over at one of her friend's house, its weird she hasn't been charging her phone cause she won't pick up"

"Thank you sir"

When I got home, Raiden was stunned to see how I was worried all of the sudden...

"Jared, what's going on?"

"Raid Ashley's missing, boot up the laptop I need to talk to someone"

"You got it"

I opened my facebook account and thank god that Jonathan was online, I needed answers........

"Jonathan, where's Ashley??"

"According to the president............"

"What??!!! according to the president what??!!!!"

"They have her"

"Nooo!! and Jonathan, did you say president??"

"Yes President, your president Jared"

"Trocio, no way"

"Enough of that idea, Ashley's your number one priority"

"Where can I find her??"

"Her Principal's secret service's base here in New York should be located near Madisson Square Garden, go!!"

I slammed the door and ran for Madisson Square Garden, in all of the times why today, Jonathan didn't say exactly where the base was so it's up to me to find it. I got a call from a stranger saying that the base was at the top floor of the hote nearest to the arena.

At the top........

"Ashley Ashley"

"(??) right on time Jared"

A light started flashing on me, my eyes couldn't handle the bulb that they used in it..........

"You, who are you and what do you want from me?"

"You know my well enough Jared (flashes to light on Ashley)"

It was Ashley but she was out cold,I quickly went to her and grabbed her in my arms

"Ash, I'm sorry"

"Jared?? how could you??"

"(president) Yes Yes, she hates you now"

"Ashley grab my hand, I'm getting you out of here"

While the president was busy talking I carried Ashley and went straight for the door, good thing they don't have those bouncer guys. Ashley was pretty much tired cause when we took a cab to her place she was asleep the about half of the ride, and when she woke up......

"Ashley, are you ok??"

"You know what, you're the one who got me in this?? and you expect me to be ok just like that"

"Please, hear me out"

"I get it you don't want anyone to know, well I owe you for saving me and that's how I'm gonna repay it, stop the cab I'm walking home"

"Please stop the cab"

"Uhh that would be $20 dollars"

"Your pay Jared"

She was furious, when she got down the cab I tried to stop her but she's really mad, then it started raining, perfect just perfect. Ashley..................... What have I done, well the secret service won't be here for this long so that may be the last I see of them. It seems that I can't let her go, I........love her, all of this has got to stop............I don't think I'll get her back, maybe I should just give up....none of this seems right without her

"(taxi driver)Hey kid you need a ride home?"

"I don't have any money left and I'd rather walk"

"No get in the cab I'm gonna take you back to your place free of charge"

"Really?? thanks...."

"enough talk get in, before you get even more soaked"

Inside the cab...........

"Hey kid, she your girlfriend?"

"No, she's just a friend, we're not even going out"

"Don't worry it's only natural that both of you would fight"

"How do you know my place?"

"We live right next to each other, you're AL's nephew right??"

"Yeah, why?"

"Take this $20 bucks back, I owe your uncle a hundred, why don't I drive you to school tomorrow"

"You would do that?? thanks"

"Anyway getting back to the topic at hand, look kid, you still got a shot with her believe me, don't lose hope, the only time that you should give up is when she finds the special someone in her life and it's not you"

"I understand"

"Love isn't all about two people falling for each other, it's about the experiences that you gain within it, get this, you feel sad right now right??"

"Yeah I...do"

"Don't think that you're the only one that's feeling down, deep inside her she feels the same way about what she did to you, if she doesn't forgive you, that only means she's too shy to say I forgive you, everyone's like that"

"I feel better already"

"Looks like we've arrived, remember what I told you, keep that in mind and you'll figure out the answer"

"Wait Mr.Cab driver, what if I have question?"

"That's your problem Jared, that's everybody's problem"

That cab driver really is something, he gave me alot of tips and it's really worth keeping.