Chapter 7: Act of Friendship

Back in New York..........

Lee's POV.......

So today I decided to take a stroll in the park, you know just chillin with my laptop doing some DJ stuff for the club, but I never expected to see Ashley here today. She sat beside me and we started talking about music then for some reason the conversation turned to Jared which was weird for me cause I thought she hated Jared for what Her Principal did to her, but anyway I just had to listen to her......

"I kinda regret turning Jared down, he was nice and he always knew what to say"

"Her Principal did something really bad, but that didn't stop him, he saved you remember"

"Yeah but you know the trauma that it caused"

Suddenly a guy dressed in a suit punched me in the face which sent my eye wear flying, he was taller than me, guess he was a varsity in our school, he took Ashley, well not took but Ashley went with him, he was like "Was this guy bothering?"

I saw Ashley look back with concern, I quickly contacted Jared to notify him, but I guess Ashley thought I was gonna call the police cause I can tell by the looks on her face.

"Come on Jared pick up"

"Hello?Lee?? What's up??"

"Jared Ashley's with some huge MVP and he punched me kid"

"Wait What?! Ashley's with some other guy?!"

"Hello me first I get a fist in my face"

"Oh gotta go bye"

Marlon's POV.......

Lee went to my house with a bruise in his face, I can't believe this, Jared sure picked a bad timing in leaving for semester break. That guy that Ashley's with according to Lee he must be Jhae, he's the school translator (korean translator) and in the same time bully, in other words a popular bad guy. I gave Lee an ice bag hoping that the bruise would ease up a little bit. Jared will hear about this one way or another, we'll just have to wait........

Normal POV.........

Anaidrene said to meet her in the Bay walk by the sea tonight, I guess she has the perfect plan for me,but what does this have to do with Raiden, I mean why am I doing this anyway?

Later that night..............

"(Anaid) Jared Jared over here"

"Heyyyyyy Naid, what do you need?"

"I just wanted to talk"

"Talk yeah"

We sat on the barrier of the sea and her head was on my shoulder.........

"Jared?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever wondered about the sky?"

"No what's with it?"

"In every world, the places are different, but they share one sky, one destiny"

"You know what I do know, is that although my heart may be weak, I always have you and my friends to make it stronger again"

We looked at each other, and then it started raining, another good timing thank you very much........I only have two days til I go back to New York, time to get Ashley back.

When I went home........

This is so weird all of this, it's just so hard. These voices in my head, tell me they know best, got me on the edge they're pushing me to my limits, I can't choose so confused with all of these. It's like nothing works without her......Ash.......what's happening to me.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys its me James0912, you're in a bit of surprise for the next chapter, I'm sure all of you have heard of that movie.....Let's bring you back to your childhood in the next chapter. I just wanna thank all of you for reading, if you're wondering about the other Love is in the bag stories, I'm really sorry but I had a few complications about school and how my classmate felt about her being in the story, but anyway I'm gonna try to make this story the best among the three, stay tuned cause after this we're gonna take you Albequerque in the fourth and last part of Love is in the bag, thanks everyone