Chapter 2: The stolen identity

10th of June in the year of 2014.........

It's the start of the school year and Performing arts school seems cool. It's pretty strict cause there was a guard that was checking each of the student's name. When we finally got to the door......

"Name please"

"Jared Salvador and Raiden Salvador"

"Wait stop right there you two, Jared you may come in, but you Raiden I don't think so"

"(Raiden) Why?"

"before you two got here, there was already a Raiden Salvador who came here"

"(Jared) Raiden uhhh I'll be back later, don't.....argue with anybody alright"

Me and Raiden were put in only one class, so I'll see imposter himself.

Class is starting............

"OK before we begin class I would like to make a role call now"

As the teacher call our names, I became distracted with a name of a girl.

"Ashley Harper"

"Here"

"Jared Salvador..........Jared Salavdor!!!!"

"huh?? oh Here here"

"Mr.Salvador the first thing you should do in my class is to pay attention"

"Yes maam"

"Where was I, oh Raiden Salvador"

"Here"

Even though I had my first screw up I stood up and said, "Mam this student is an impostor"

"excuse you??!!!"

"The Real Raiden is outside with the guard talking about different TV series that I can't seem to understand"

"Well bring your cousin here so that we may see"

I quickly rush to the door and told the guard

"by orders of the teacher you shall let Raiden pass"

In the room............

"So where's the impostor?"

"He went away while you were gone"

"What??!!"

"Over there look!!!!!!!"

"(Jared) quick give me that rock"

I threw the rock at the guy and surely he kinda......passed out. After school I begged the principal to let the imposter go and to stay at our place for interrogation

TO BE CONTINUED