Moved On Part Fifteen

Annie could feel the beat of a steady heart beneath her cheek. Her breasts were squashed against a solid chest, but the brushed cotton of her pyjamas stopped the sensation of skin on skin, no matter how she squirmed. A feathery sigh of gratification escaped her throat when she realised the hard thigh between her legs provided a much more thrilling friction. She rocked the cradle of her hips against it, so aroused her whole lower body felt molten.

Fingers twitched on her backside, Sean's hand had slipped beneath her pyjama bottoms, were cupping one round globe. Annie peeped up at him.

Eyes closed, breath even, Sean slept deeply, peacefully. His body was awake though. Annie could feel his erection poking into her thigh. In fact if she moved her leg just so, and shifted her pelvis a fraction, Annie could feel him right there, even through the layers of his boxers and her pyjamas.

"You know you're playing a dangerous game pet." Sean growled.

Annie stilled, he was awake. But when temptation was a riding force, she was unable to feel mortified. Rising to her knees she straddled him fully.

Sean was watching her, eyes gleaming with purpose. Hands on his chest she flexed her bottom, meeting his gaze defiantly.

"Sneaky. How long have you been awake?"

His other hand joined the first, pulling her harder against him. "Longer than you." He answered with a wolfish smile, fully aware of her furtive little frot against his leg.

Annie sank her nails into skin and scraped them over his torso, eliciting a sibilant hiss.

"Still angry with me then?" He queried.

"Angry? of course I am. You make me feel frightened, resentful and violent. All of which make me horny." Rolling her hips, she allowed a small smile to curve her lips. “As you're my problem, you're also my solution.”

"The solution to what? You'll have to be more specific so I know what's required of me."

Annie laughed, moving lower till she reached the foot of the bed. Slipping her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, she stripped them from him. Unveiled he was an impressive size but Annie already knew that, even if she'd not actually seen the tumescent, one eyed trouser snake. Releasing the drawstring to her bottoms she let them fall to the ground. "You don't have to do nothing, except lie there and look pretty.

Sean pushed his arms beneath the pillows, bunching them up behind his head to enable him a better view. The sunlight cast a golden glow about her hair, giving an almost angelic bent. She crawled up him as intent a cat, rubbing against his cock, the wet heat was immense. He needed to see, but the hem of her top covered all the good bits. Sean reached for the buttons and found his hands impeded by hers.

"Ah ah, no touching" She admonished, pushing them back to the pillows. Still working the saddle with her hips, Annie was soaking him.

"Take the shirt off." He grated roughly, rearing up.

"No, I'm in control."

That was the second time he'd heard that word. "Ay queen, you're in control and if you'd like to keep it, you'll take the fuckin' top off."

Slowly Annie released the buttons, paused, uncertainty flickering in her eyes. Through the parted fabric, he caught a glimpse of silky, white skin. It didn't matter how beautiful a woman was, they all lost confidence when you wanted them naked.  A more sympathetic man would have allowed her to keep it on. Sean didn't care, he wanted to see what she had. "Off." Sean repeated, quietly resolute.

The pyjama top was slowly peeled from her shoulders, before tossed to the floor. She held her body boldly, as if daring Sean to criticise. He honestly couldn't if he tried. Breasts that would spill from his hands, belly softly defined, firm but pliable thighs held his hips. Between her legs, satiny pink worried all but the tip of his cock, leaving it glistening with her juices.

Annie was perfect.

Reaching for those pillowy mounds, he was once again denied as she pushed him back.

"No touching."

"That's not fair," he complained, raising his head to catch a powder pink nipple. He was rewarded with a sharp gasp but had barely touched it with his tongue before she pulled away.

"No."

Sean didn't like that word.

Annie placed a hand on his belly to support her movement. Gripping his length firmly, she took every inch of him in one long, meltingly hot descent. Sean grabbed the pillow, head falling back with a groan.

Arching, balancing her hands on his thighs, Annie began undulating in a sinuous rhythm. If it wasn't for the acceleration of her breath, and the trembling of her limbs, Sean didn't think he could have hung on. The slip and slide, it was blowing his mind. She moved like she could last forever. Sean couldn't.

"Annie, lemme touch you." He begged, hands desperate to get on her.

The chuckle would have been sultry if it hadn't been so fractured. "No! me in control," she dragged air sharply into her lungs, "I'll help you out though." She panted.

He watched stunned as Annie moved her fingers to where they were joined, slim digits shining as she sought her clit among wet folds. Whimpers came from her mouth as she threw her head back, eyes closing, shaking legs riding him faster.

Annie might be in control but Sean had none left.

Sinking his fingers into her buttocks he yanked her hard onto him, jerking his own hips into her. He stayed deep, moving her against him, harder, faster till he heard a high pitched squeal and her body locked tight. Then she came, internal muscles bubbling over him like a boiling pot. Sean's heels found purchase on the mattress, lifting her off the bed as he thrust upwards and exploded. Pushing his head deep into the pillows, Sean could feel his eyes rolling backwards. Fuck, This is how men go blind!