Love God, show me the way...

So, the last chapter turned out to be pretty revealing and Audrey found out how she met Scarlet and how the relationship ended. Love can hurt, can it? Yep.

This chapter isn't so long, I promise you I'll write a long chapter soon.

Audrey and everyone else loves you! :D

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 11-   Love God, help show me the way… 10/2/2011

After coming home from school, Audrey is in a little bit of a funk due to seeing the posters at school. She turns on her radio and k.d. Lang’s Constant Craving begins playing. Audrey finds this song a relief for her considering of what has happened in the past few days.

Even through the darkest phase Be it thick or thin Always someone marches brave Here beneath my skin And constant (Constant) Craving (Craving) Has always (Always) Been Maybe a great magnet pulls All souls to what's true Or maybe it is life itself That feeds wisdom to its youth- k.d. Lang

She now hears the doorbell and goes towards it. Mark & Kendra appear at the door and Audrey is just happy to see the both of them. They lift her spirits up just like her friends do.

            “You okay, Audrey?” says Kendra. “Yes, I am fine.” says Audrey. “It doesn’t look like it.” says Mark. “Have you ever thought that you could imagine a place and  go to it and be with the ones you love?” says Audrey. “Yes I have.” says both Mark & Kendra.

The conversation stops a second and the radio plays Keane’s Somewhere Only We Know. Little do Mark & Kendra know is, that was Audrey and her ex Scarlet’s song to slow dance to.

And if you have a minute why don't we go Talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything So why don't we go Somewhere only we know?- Keane

As soon as the song continues playing, Mark & Kendra give Audrey comfort due to the fact Audrey’s ex put up those posters of her.  About an hour later, Audrey’s mom is home and she is in a good mood. Audrey usually knows if that happens she probably found a new love interest. This is one road is ending up to be pretty good.