Paging Dr. Love, where is he or she?

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

So, Audrey may be in love with Kendra. Do you think she'll get to know Mark sometime soon? Hopefully, she will. Audrey hasn't made her mind up yet. This chapter has some honest things and surprising results.

Enjoy! Audrey and everyone else loves you! :D

Chapter 4- Paging Dr. Love, where is he or she?

9/23/2011

After Audrey has Kendra over, she has no idea what to do now. So, she heads on Facebook and the chat box comes up; her ex, Scarlet, wants to talk to her.

Chat:

Audrey: “What, Scarlet?”

Scarlet: “Hey, just wanna talk.”

Audrey: “I want nothing to do with you.”

Scarlet: “Why?”

Audrey: “You’re my ex, we’re not supposed to talk anymore.”

Scarlet: “Doesn’t mean that we can’t be friends.”

Audrey: “I want nothing from you anymore.”

Scarlet: “Ok, then.”

Scarlet is offline.

Finally, Audrey can breathe. Her ex-girlfriend can understand what she’s talking about. Audrey sees a friend request from both Mark & Kendra. She accepts it of course. She now hears the door downstairs and realizes her mom, Linda, came home from work early today.

            “Hi, mom!” says Audrey. “Hi, dear; what’s up?” says Linda. “We had two new kids come to the school today.  It was awesome. I just got to know one of them because she was in one of my classes.” says Audrey. “What’s her name?” says Linda. “Kendra; she’s really nice.” says Audrey. “Good, what do you want for dinner?” says Linda. “Whatever’s fine.” says Audrey.           

Linda prepares supper while Audrey heads to her room to find something unexpected in her room. Both Kendra & Mark left her a note on her desk. She reads the note from both of them to herself, but ironically they left two checkboxes with saying “ –Yes, -No; will you be my significant other?”

Audrey squeals with excitement and tries to figure out who she wants to be with. She knows Kendra very well as of today, but she doesn’t know Mark yet. So the next step is to invite both Mark & Kendra to the mall this weekend. This is going to be an interesting weekend.