A Party? Oh Yeah!

So, the last chapter, huh? Interesting? I think so. Audrey still hasn't made her mind up yet on who to love yet. This chapter is going to be even spicier and juicier than the last chapter.

[WARNING: This chapter does contain some explicit content. Just be prepared to when you're reading it.]

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 8-  A Party? Oh Yeah!

A week later on September 30th, 2011

After being at school for 8 ½ hours, Audrey and the gang head to a party around 7pm at Joey Levine’s house (his parents are away for the weekend.) The stereo blasts The Darkness hit I Believe in a Thing Called Love

            Can’t explain all the feelings you making me feel…- The Darkness

Audrey finds the dance floor, which is in the living room and begins dancing with her best friend Erica. The song is so high energy that everyone begins doing things that shouldn’t be done. After the song ends, Audrey finds some food to eat and then some other song plays entitled How We Do (Party) by Rita Ora. Audrey begins dancing to song she doesn’t even like and ends up finding both Kendra and Mark to dance with. Joey ends up dancing with Leanne.

            So put your arms around me baby…- Rita Ora

The lyrics of the song have good meaning to Audrey. She wraps her arms around both Kendra and Mark then they begin grinding on Audrey. “Oh, lord, save me!” Audrey thought. Audrey is immediately turned on by this and has no idea why. “The joys of love.” Audrey thought.

After the song ends, a song Audrey likes even more begins playing. It’s Framing Hanley- Lollipop. Audrey is having the time of her life at this party. She finds Kendra and the song is intensifying even more.

“Shorty wanna thug  Bottles in the club  Shorty wanna hump Yah know I like to touch Yah lovely lady lumps”- Framing Hanley

Kendra puts Audrey on the couch and begins giving her the naughtiest little lap dance. Audrey doesn’t care whether or not everyone is watching. She finds this very interesting about Kendra. “This was definitely a bit better than the make-out session.” Audrey thought. After the little lap dance, Kendra wraps her knees around Audrey and begins passionately kissing her.

            “Dude, is this hot or what?” Joey whispers. “I know it is.” John whispers. “Guys, grow up I know how to make this better.” Mark whispers. “Girls, may I join you?” says Mark. “If you please.” teases Kendra. “Of course.” says a flirty Audrey.

The song ends then another song begins playing. It’s S&M by Rihanna.

Feels so good being bad There's no way I'm turning back Now the pain is my pleasure Cause nothing could measure Love is great, love is fine Out the box, out of line The affliction of the feeling

Leaves me wanting more- Rihanna

The make-out session begins heating up pleasantly. Ramon, Erica, Joey, Leanne, and whoever else is there begin following suit. This is one party that can never be forgotten. About an hour later, everyone except for Joey leaves and heads home.