Here Comes The Truth Then A Dare...

Have you been liking the story so far? I sure hope so.  This chapter is a bit juicy, so that's means it may good. Hehehehe. There are four songs featured in the story- Painting Flowers by All Time Low, I Love You by Avril Lavigne, Let It Be by the Beatles, I Miss You by Blink 182

Here's chapter 7- Enjoy.

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Audrey and everyone else loves you! :D

Chapter 7- Here comes a truth, then a dare… 9/24/2011

Audrey is undecided on what gift to have. But she’ll decide who she wants as a partner. Her friends drop her off at her house then out of the blue Mark & Kendra follow. I wonder how this is going to be. Her mom has no clue as to what’s going on.

            “Audrey, who are these people?” says Linda. “This is Mark & Kendra. Say hi.” says Audrey. “Hi.” says both Kendra & Mark. “Pleasure.” says Linda.

Audrey heads upstairs to her room along with Mark & Kendra. Both of them seemed to be impressed.  They notice the whimsy touch with the Alice in Wonderland art and All Time Low’s Painting Flowers is playing softly in the background.

            What more can I do? I’m painting flowers for you…- All Time Low

They also notice the other gothic art besides the whimsical ones. The bed in her room is black and red; her room color is a basic brown since she’s not that crazy about bright colors.

            “Audrey, I love everything about your room. It’s awesome!” says Kendra. “Thanks, Kendra. Mark, do you like it?” says Audrey. “I do. Alice in Wonderland has been one of my favorite movies.” says Mark. “That’s cool. So, what do you wanna do?” says Audrey. “I have an idea. Let’s play truth or dare.” says Kendra. “Ok; Mark, you in?” says Audrey. “Sure. Let’s go.” says Mark.

Audrey grabs the game from her closet and begins setting up. Both Mark & Kendra get seated closer towards her. Audrey finds this very intriguing. So, now it’s time to play a few rounds of truth or dare. Her iPod begins playing Avril Lavigne’s I Love You.

            The reason I love you is you…- Avril Lavigne

            “This different than the last song we heard. I really like it.” says Kendra. “Thanks again.” says Audrey.  “So, who wants to go first?” says Mark. “I think I will.” says Audrey.

She grabs a card from the deck and surprisingly, the truth reads Reveal something no one else knows about you and the dare reads Kiss one person in the room. Audrey picks the truth card.

            “I got truth. So, I’m supposed to say something that none of you know about me.” says Audrey. “What is it?” says Kendra. “Yeah, tell us. We trust you.” says Mark. “I’m bisexual.” says Audrey. “Ok, I didn’t know that. That’s pretty cool. Considering I am that myself.” says Kendra “I am, too.” says Mark.

Audrey has never felt more comfortable saying that to Mark & Kendra. It was like a dark depression she was in and could never tell anyone except for Erica & Ramon. That’s when she discovered a song by the Beatles entitled “Let it Be”

            When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom Let it Be…- The Beatles

            “Thanks, guys.” says Audrey. “You’re welcome.” says both Mark & Kendra. “So who’s next.” says Audrey. “I think I’ll go.” says Kendra.

Kendra picks up a card from the deck and the truth reads Tell everyone a special talent you have and the dare says Kiss one part of someone else’s body in the room. She ends up picking the dare and kisses Audrey’s neck for about five to ten seconds. Audrey’s body heats up after Kendra kisses her.

            “That was interesting wasn’t it?” whispers Kendra. “Yes it was sugar.” whispers Audrey. “I think I will go now.” says Mark.

Mark gets a card and the truth reads Have you had feeling for someone else and if so, who? and the dare reads Make out with two of the people in the room. He ends up picking the dare card since the truth one he kept to himself.

Flashback- Mark heads to school one morning and finds a note from a guy that likes him. They began dating that same day and after a few or so months, the guy that became his partner now became this jock that used homophobic slurs towards Mark. He misses him but no longer thinks about him

                “I mean already the voice inside my head (I Miss you)”- Blink 182

Back to reality, Mark begins making out with both Kendra & Audrey. It begins heating up nicely. The game eventually gets tossed to the side. Everyone’s clothes begin coming off and the kissing gets way too hot. Mark inserts his tongue into Audrey’s mouth and begins doing things he would never ever think of. Then, Kendra goes to Mark’s beautifully muscled chest and begins kissing and licking.

“Oh, my! My dream is coming true! This is better than a nightmare any day. ” thought Audrey.

After an hour of making out, they put their clothes on and notice Mark & Kendra’s parents outside Audrey’s house. They both leave and Audrey is still torn on whom to be with. Audrey, on the other hand, realized this was the best game of truth or dare she has played.