Chapter I - Scarlet Drama

YAAAWWNN!

Stretching her arms. Alone in her dressing room. As the lead actress, Scarlet has her personal dressing room.

Her red hairs are tied into a simple ponytail. Heart shaped face, bright cat shaped green eyes and hour glass body.

The most popular artist on stage. That's what gossip magazine "Silver Tongue" printed last week.

Not a pretty dumb actress. Scarlet could blend into any character perfectly. That's why the stage director chose her as lead actress.

Red roses, pink tulips, orange gerbera, white lilies. Colorful flower bouquets from her admirers filled her dressing room. Some of the big ones have to be left in the corridor.

This theatre, Masquerade is very popular in London. Commoners would save a lot of money just to watch a show here.

Rich nobles usually flock in the theatre every night. Never miss any show.

YAAAWWNN!

Boring night. Tonight is her last show for this month. Rehearsal for their next show would start few days later.

She's bored.

(Draco, where are you? You never came...)

Draco Chambray, her "supposed" boyfriend. They started dating few years back. He is a rich businessman and he travels a lot.

No contact from him since three months ago.

(That lousy Playboy! I wished he would come clean. Telling me it's over between us. Not leaving me hanging like this).

Putting up her make-up for her next show. Time to get ready. She always loves punctuality.

(I knew we had no future. He is the third son of a Duke. I'm just an actress. A worker on stage. He would marry a rich noblewoman one day. It's his destiny. Still I couldn't forget a man like him so easily).

Tall and handsome guy. Blond hairs, blue eyes, cleft chin. Looks like an angel or prince charming. The ton loves Draco Chambray. He is always a lady killer.

*****

Travis yawns.

Got dragged into a theatre by a "sister ". Got more important tasks than seeing a show like a rich nobleman. Well, never said no to a "sister " before.

The red curtain is lifted.

Ziiinnnnggg!

An arrow is shot to a stuffed bird hanged on the ceiling. And the bird falls down to the audience  below it. Feathers cover them but no one complaints one bit.

(What the heck! That thing just fell over me! Now I got feathers stuck up like I am on over sized chicken!)

Applause from the audience roars, filling the theatre at once.

"Don't look down on me. Or my blade shall carve me name on your buttocks," says the female Archer. She has been surrounded.

Few soldiers attack her at once.

Drawing her sword from it's sheath, she engaged them without fear. A cool customer.

A thrust to a foe. A kick to another one.

The audience holds their breath. The fight scenes look so real.

(No way! Is she an actress? Or a female warrior? Her movements look agile like a real fighter. Gosh! The sword nearly stroke her neck! She dodges it in the last minute! God! Too intense for me! Throbbing heart).