Ch.II We meet again

A hooded hat, check!

A wig...no wig...

Left her wig in her dressing room. Scarlet curses. Must buy another blond wig for home.

Popularity has its price. She couldn't go out without disguises like infamous criminals.

Her red hairs attracted too much attention most of the times.

Have to go out. Have to work out in a gym today. Too much junk foods yesterday.

The gym isn't too far from home. A little walking won't hurt.

Reached the gym without spotted by one of her fans. Doing some stretches a little bit while waiting for her trainer, Simon.

He is a very handsome man. And really knows how to look after his delicate skin well. She got the best skincare tips from him.

"What's the commotion next door? Sounds like a riot!" asks her.

The trainer says, "Newbie. The chicks fret about him. Really my type. Too bad he's straight."

Simon is a gay. Not shy to admit it.

Scarlet kept stretching.

The commotion got louder and her curiosity finally won. She asks Simon, "Could I have 5 minutes break?"

He sighs.

"Go ahead. Take your time. I won't be going anywhere."

She goes next door to take a peek. A guy, taller than Scarlet is in the middle of the room. Must be the new trainer.

Dark hairs, green eyes and a little beard as if he forgot to shave this morning.

He performs kickboxing moves. Kicking bottles placed on a table. The trainees applause for him.

The trainer wipes his sweaty forehead with a back of his hand. Their gazes met and he smiles to her.

(Oh, no! He has seen me!)

It's that waiter.

Travis Jackson.

He approaches her immediately.

She touches her hat. She has left it in training room. No wonder he could recognised her.

He greets, "Funny seeing you here." She replies, "Gotta keep in shape." "Spoken like a pro." "I'm a professional actress." "Lighten up. I didn't mean to offend you, "says him while smiling.

Nice teeth, check! Sexy ass, check! Body sculpted to rock a woman, check!

Her face reddened. Knew his abilities in bed too well.

Travis says as if reading her mind, "Don't think about it. You were drugged." "Never mentioned it again. Please..."
"I won't. Gotta teach. See you."

Back to the crowds.

Travis holds a trainee's arm. Fixing her postures. Giving advices to her how to kick higher. Most of the trainees are women. Since when a woman want to learn kickboxing?

(Dressed in bathing suits. This gym is very popular among ladies. Jackson gym for men. Simon's gym for women. A common knowledge in society).

Single or married? The women kept asking for Travis's marital status.

(Too obvious! They are attracted to him. Not his teachings).

Any kid? Are you married? Where does he live?

Travis rises his hands and says, " No kids. Not married. No, not a gay. I live somewhere in this city. A poor man who does many jobs. Jack of all trades. Yes, I love woman. Who doesn't? Any question left? No. Now focus on your leg movements. "