Ch.IV Prince Charming

"Smoking is bad for your skin, "says a blond man while snatching away her cigarette. Draco Chambray. He's finally back in town.

Scarlet has recently begun smoking. To relieve stress. She missed Travis every single day. Every hour she spent in her house. Felt like hell. Everything in her house reminded her of him.

(Travis Jackson...)

He never contacted her again. Just vanished like that.

Draco says, " I heard you won an award last week. That's my girl!" Draco went missing for months. No letter or news from him at all.

Now he's back. And acted like her lover. He asks, "Wanna dine with me? I know a good restaurant." "I don't have any appetite." "Scarlet..."

There's a warning in his tone.

She sighs.

Draco helped her out in the start of her career. Shows were arranged with his money. With Scarlet as the lead actress. Never got a chance to show her real talents. Not until Draco boosted her popularity with money.

"Dress sexy. I want everyone to see how lovely my girlfriend is," orders him.

(Travis would ask politely if she wanted to go out with him. I missed him so much...)

"And put more make-up. You need to look like a dazzling star," orders him again.

(Travis loves it if she wore less make up. More natural... )

She must forget him. Travis wouldn't come back. Their worlds are too different.

"Are you listening to me, Scarlet?" asks Draco irritatedly. "Yes, Your Majesty. Your word is my command."

Draco laughs heartily. He always loved it when she addresses him like a king.

With Travis, she could talk about anything. With Draco, she must become a star. Acting even when she wasn't on stage.

(No! I would never forget you. Travis, I love you. Even we've only been together for a short while. I will cherish our moments together. Forever...)

She chooses a red sexy dress. Draco loves this outfits. She'll hang out with him for a while. Till he's bored and leaves again. He never settles for long. She would humor him. She owed him everything.

They dine in a fancy restaurant with few other men. Duke Barrington, Baron Lamfreed, Marquee Resontoun and two other men. Draco said they are his friends.

Baron Lamfreed keeps touching her hand. Trapping her hand with his big sweaty palms. He says, "Such a beauty. I can't wait to have you . More intimately."

Scarlet quickly pulls away her hand. She says,"I'm sorry. I don't feel well tonight. " She rises to her feet.

The Duke looks furious. He says, "We paid enormous sum to dine with you."

Draco orders, "Scarlet, sit." As if she's his pet dog. The Baron rises too. And he squeezes her breasts with both hands.

Scarlet grabs her wine glass and pours it's content to the pervert's head. And she runs out of the restaurant immediately.

Draco turns a blind eye when the man abused her. She'll never forgive him.

She kept on running till she's out of breath. She wipes her eyes to prevent crying. No more tears.

( Travis won't come back. Time would lessen the pain in my broken heart. I just have to work harder and harder. Don't have any spare time to remember him).