Ch.V Write My own ending

The show has been cancelled. Scarlet has gone missing. She's such a workaholic. She'll never skip work on purpose.

Travis got worried so he checks her house.

The front door is broken. Everything is chaotic inside. Furniture got smashed. Broken glasses.

A struggle has occurred here.

Tried to contact a runner. But he looked down on him. No runner wants to help an ex-convict, a penniless one. Justice only favors ones with money.

Two days, he has been searching for her everywhere. Hate to beg. From him. But Travis has no other option...

Had to wait for three hours before Don Laconic shows up. This is the man who rules underground. The mob king. Even the government turns blind eye toward him.

"Change your mind,kid?" mocks him. Travis says quickly, "I need a favor, Don." "How much?" asks the Godfather coolly.

(Why everyone thinks I beg for money whenever I asked a favor? Do I look like a beggar?)

Travis says, "My girlfriend got kidnapped. She's an actress, Scarlet Minette. Draco Chambray was behind it. A whore told me. The runners won't do a thing. He's one of the nobles."

Don blows some rings of smokes from his expensive cigar. He says lazily, "Help isn't free, lad."

Travis gulps. He knows this will happen. He says weakly, "I'll do whatever you wanted, Don."

The godfather finally smiles. He says, "Describe her." "I got a pamphlet. This is the best picture of her I could find."

Don stares the pamphlet and his eyes widened. He rises and yells out commands instantly.

Travis is very relieved. With Don's aid, he'll find Scarlet for sure.

(Hope she's safe).

*****

Moved again. Scarlet feels so weak. Draco has tested new experimental drugs on her lately. Since the nobles lost favor on her.

Now she would be sold in an auction. She is being moved in a coffin with few holes to breath. This is probably her coffin. Don't think she'll survive for long. Not with the way they treated her.

(Travis...I want to see you one last time)

And she faints again. Her body has become so weak that she often faints lately.

Chained to a post. Naked under strangers ' gazes. Some other women are chained too beside her. Kids are kept in stockade like wild animals.

The auction is held in an old abandoned warehouse in the pier.

Draco says, "The men in middle east like white women. Enjoy your new life, Scarlet. You were born to seduce men."

Scarlet tries to kick him but the chain is preventing her. She closes her eyes.

There are worse fate than death. Slavery is one of them.

The auction begins and Scarlet got sold immediately. She closes her eyes, wishing she would be drop dead soon.

Suddenly there's a loud explosion occur at the back of the warehouse.

Draco's goons are fighting a single man right now.

(Travis! )

Draco grabs Scarlet's ass. He says, "I'm no stingy man. Let's have fun. And let him watch. " "No!"