Chapter: 6

He ran all across the room like some spirit was controlling him. He got hold of me.

“Tell me, tell me why did you take away Rahas from me? Why? Speak you tiny ***!”

I was unable to move. Some female voice was talking to me. I took a look of Rahas. His eyes, still burning, his face was covered with wax, his nails were growing long and bigger after every move he took or every word he spoke. I cried fiercely. I cried so much that I fainted. I don’t remember what happened next.

I woke up and saw that I was sleeping in Rahas’ lap. He was back to normal. As soon as I opened my eyes, a glint of delight flashed across his eyes. He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead. It felt so good.

“What happened to me?” I asked really confused.

“I don’t know. I think I got into something and when I was finally out of it, I saw you lying on the floor. So, I picked you up and lay you on the bed and sat beside you trying to wake you up. We have half an hour more to leave this place.” He said with almost an expression of ‘aren’t we missing something?’

I stood up and got off the bed and hugged him tight. We again kissed, long, smooth and nice. Better than before. And this time when we stopped, we didn’t look away! We were staring right at each other, smiling and blushing like idiots. I was wrapped around his arms. I never wanted to leave them.

Someone knocked on the door.

“Room service?”

“No we are okay.” We both said at the same time.

“Sorry to disturb.”

I don’t know if the floor was slippery or what, but I slipped and landed straight on the bed with Rahas on top of me. Still wrapped around his arms, I was unable to move. We were lying in that position for like 15 minutes when someone knocked the door again.

“Yes?” We called out.

“We need this room in 10 minutes.”

“Okay.”

We stood up and went for refreshment. He changed in the room and I went in the washroom.

I opened the lights of the washroom and screamed loud when I saw something on mirror.

“What’s wrong?” said Rahas and rushed in the washroom. His shirt was off and looked so attractive. For a second I forgot about the mirror. But the again I got back to my senses and pointed to the mirror.

“There, there’s something written on the mirror with blood!” I said this and hugged his bare body.

“There’s nothing, honey. Just chill. And we’ll be out from here soon. Take care.” He kissed me on my cheek and went out.

I closed the door and again took a look at the mirror. The writing came back. It was written:

“Aha! So now you’ve reached almost till Goa safely. But now you’ll face the real fear. Be fearful young lady.

Yours not so loving

You know who’s it…”

Yes, I know who it is. That ugly, mean, selfish dead guy who is getting me in all this for no reason! I tried to rub it but was all in vain. However, I ignored and got dressed. I came out and saw that Rahas had already packed our stuff.

“Are we ready to go? We’ll reach Goa in two hours.” He said and lifted one of the bag on his shoulder.

“Yes, let’s get going.” I picked our remaining small items like hand purse, goggles, valet, and whatever that I knew was ours. We were just leaving when this ‘room service guy’ got us again.

“I hope you had a great time together.” He was smiling and I realized he was waiting for a tip. I paid him and we went our way. I waited with the luggage outside while Rahas was away getting out our car from the parking. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and I totally freaked out.

“AAAAAAA!! Who’s it?” I cried and turned. But to my surprise, there was no one. There was no one miles away. Did this guy become invisible or had he some cloak like the harry potter? Whatever it was, I was really scared. I felt a blood of relief in my body when I saw our car nearing me. Rahas stopped the car just in front of the luggage. When he rolled down the window, I jumped up right with fear! There was no one in the car.

“Rahas! Rahas where are you? Help me!” I cried loud. He stood up and laughed from the driver’s seat. He was just hiding in the car.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Take it easy. You look rather freaked out. What’s the matter? Is everything ok, honey?”

“Does it looks like everything is ok? Because I don’t think it is. Please never ever play such a prank on me like this. And like, EVER AGAIN! You get that?”

“Ok. I am sorry. Now would you mind me picking the stuff and stuffing it in our car?” He smiled and melted my anger again. He picked up the luggage and stuffed it in the back.

“Can I drive?” I said with a puppy face.

“No you can’t.” He said this as sternly as he could.

“But why? I too have a driving license! See? Honey, please. It’s just a two hour drive. I can handle it. At least give me a chance. It’s boring just sitting in the passenger’s seat and..”

“Ok ok, here’s the key. But please, take care.”

“Oh I will.” He smiled at me and threw the keys at me. Finally I was going to drive it. Like every time, I won.

But actually I am really scared. I know that the dead guy will get back to me. I know that as soon as Rahas falls asleep and I am on the driver’s turn, he will get back. Please god, help me.