LA LA LA SINGING COMPETION

When we got back Erza said "Lisanna got kicked out of the guild Mirajane is sad but doesn't wanna leave Fairytail." I noticed that there was a huge sign and said "What is that?" Erza replied and said "A singing Competition and every one is invited Boys can sing for girls and see who she picks or boys and girls sing together,and  i'm going to be in it!"Erza was admiring her decision.

" I noticed that there was a huge sign and said "What is that?" Erza replied and said "A singing Competition and every one is invited Boys can sing for girls and see who she picks or boys and girls sing together,and  i'm going to be in it!"Erza wa...

 I said" What time?" Today at 3:00 "WHAT!!'" I SCREAMED! "it's 2:30" "See you later." I screamed when i got back with a pretty dress all the boys complimented me. Here's what the dress looked like.

It was time for the show and first one was mirajane and Elfman

It was time for the show and first one was mirajane and Elfman.They sang i will be there

everybody cheered them on and liked it! Then Natsu and Gajeel came up and were going to sing Radioactive. Everybody Cheered Natsu but booed Gajeel.

When it was over Erza was ready to sing she was going to sing Just Like Fire and every boy turned over like jello.

Next was Wendy sing Fight song Every girl cheered her on and boys said "Ahh no big boobs." 

Next up was Freed he was singing for Laxus so he asked him to come up.

Next was Leo the lion and Leo said he needed an opponent to sing this so he chose Laxus and Laxus already knew the song then he blushed. "Lucy Leo is singing to you and i have to too." I got up and went over to them. Leo said" lets do this."

'That was treat you better." said Leo I Blushed  and sat back down.  The person who judges said "And the winner is... Laxus , Leo AND Lucy!" I said "What!"  he gave us 300,000 each. I then remembered that i have a friend that wishes to be in fairytail her name is.... Sakura and her english name is cherry blossom and she is waiting in the middle of Magnolia I will convince Makarov to Let her into the guild as she is Kind and pretty She will not cause a fight unless a enemy and she uses Light magic and is really nice.I was so tired and embarrassed after the competition so i summoned the clock to bring me there." Sakura!" Sakura said "Hi Lucy-chan how are you doing?" I said "Great!" Sakura said" So can i join your guild!?" I said "I haven't even told them about you yet i wanted to introduce you to them in person." Sakura said "That's fine i wanted to meet your friends too!"  

sorry guys i'm a have to  end it here i'll make more soon but you'll see!

TO BE CONTINUED........