Laxus?

Lucy's POV

It was a peaceful morning in fairytail until Natsu and Gray walked in. "ICE BRAINS" "OH YEAH YOU PYRO!!" Then Erza came from the kitchen humming. Then Natsu kicked Gray in the chest and Gray hit Erza's arm and made her drop her strawberry cake. 

"MY CAKE!!!!!" Erza shouted

"MY CAKE!!!!!" Erza shouted. "Sorry mam it was Gray." "WHAT! IT was not me Erza mam it was Flame Brain did it." "I don't care about who did it but now ya'll gonna get a beating." Natsu and Gray knew where to go so they went to S class room. Erza pushed them up like they were arrested then said "Have a great day Lu-Chan."  I said "you too!" Then Lisanna walked in and I knew she was trouble so I tried to walk away without her noticing but that was impossible.Lisanna then said "Where do you think your going troublemaker." "Trying to run away from me like a puppy whining to its owner." I said "No." i'm just going to my job." Lisanna Then said "How are you going to fight weakling." "I'm not weak."I said. Lisanna said "yes you are your the lowest rank anybody can get like a bug." And do know what i do with bugs,I squash them." I Freaked out  "Then I said" At least I am not a bully." " enough chit chat  lets fight " Said Lisanna. "Big bunny takeover!" Then she turned into a big no not big huge pink bunny.Then she started digging the dirt and piling it into her claws.Then her hands were full of dirt and she said" Dirt to Iron!" Then she threw it at me but instead at me someone blocked it.It was Laxus all the iron bounced off his fist blocking my face.I said " L...axus?" Then He said" I'll explain later."What do you think your doing Lisanna." "Squishing bugs." she said. Laxus said "Lucy is NOT A BUG!" "Well my bad she looks like one." said lisanna. Laxus said "stop playing around and lets get to fighting." Lisanna said "fine BUG."  "Lighting dragon ROAR!" screamed Laxus 

Lisanna knew she couldn't escape it so she just gazed into it thinking it was just going to hurt like a pinch

Lisanna knew she couldn't escape it so she just gazed into it thinking it was just going to hurt like a pinch.*BANG* she was knocked out cold on the floor. Laxus said "Lisanna is just like a spy she doesn't care for others and no mercy."I said"I was going to take a job alone until she came." "Really what job?" I showed him the script. 

"Huh can i come?" said Laxus I said "Sure!"'More the marryer

"Huh can i come?" said Laxus I said "Sure!"'More the marryer."  Laxus smiled at me and when i smiled back he blushed. "So what are we waiting for Let's go Laxus!" 

IN the train

"At least Natsu isn't here." I said. "True." said Laxus. The train stopped hard and made me hit the seat in front of us. Laxus said "We're here!" We we're walking across the town when we saw a huge lake. I said "Maybe we should ask someone where to start." Laxus said "Yeah i think the script said in really small words to meet at town hall." I read the script and I said "Yeah it does." We walked to a pretty small building and a sign beside it said Town Hall. We walked in and found a small person.

'Hello you must be here for my job request

'Hello you must be here for my job request.Correct?" Both of us said"Yes." "Oh how rude of mine  i'm De Cybele the mayor of this town." Said Cybele "You see there is a lake monster torturing us and we needed help to stop it." It comes out normally at night It likes Blonde haired girls. "What!!" Said me. You must be crazy if i'm going to be BAIT!!" Laxus said "Calm down it'll only be a second before i shoot it with my roar." I gave Laxus a big stare and said" fine but if you shoot it will the electricity hit me!?" Laxus looked at me and said with a lying face and said "No." The mayor said "You should probably get rest." Laxus and I looked at eachother and said "Your right." When i got in bed i slept great and woke up at twelve and noticed how i slept great Laxus was cuddling me i blushed bright red and calmed down then I woke up Laxus. "Laxus!" He woke up really fast and said time to get to work when we came outside Laxus said get in the water." I said "NO WAY I'M GOING IN WHERE THERE IS A MONSTER!" Instead Laxus pushed me in the lake and laughed.Then the monster came out. it grabbed Me and swished me around in the lake about to put me under the water Laxus came out of a bush and said "Lighting dragon roar!" It shocked the monster and threw me into a deeper side of the lake. I called Aquarius although scared about her powers. I said "AQUARIUS COME." when she came she was ANGRY. "What did i say about summoning me at Night that's me and Scorpio's Romantic time and you should know that!" I said I'm sorry just take that thing down!" 

She took her water bucket (lol) and swished it around the water and aimed for me but instead the water bounced off me and went to the other side of the lake and went back towards me and the monster and hit monster so hard the monster went to the b...

She took her water bucket (lol) and swished it around the water and aimed for me but instead the water bounced off me and went to the other side of the lake and went back towards me and the monster and hit monster so hard the monster went to the bottom of the lake and found an escape route and left the lake for good. "Come back Aquarius."  Me an Laxus knew we couldn't  wake up the mayor at Night so we went to the house and slept till morning. At morning we went to the mayor's office and knocked on the door he came out and said "Did you do it?" Laxus and i said "Yes."  "Here's your 600,000 jewel!" he gave it to us and i split it equally and Laxus said "No thanks Lucy i'm fine." and i shrugged and went back to fairytail hall. .......  

hope you guys liked it tell me if you want more and ill make more kk guys ...To be continued.........