Welcome to The guild!

Sakuras P.O.V

When lucy said i would join Her guild called fairytail i was nervous but she said Fairytail was like a family.Lucy said to me "So are you a only child?" I said ".....Yes." Lucy said "what were your parents like." I said "........." Lucy said "Whats wrong was it something i said?" I said "No your fine but...." Lucy said "If its something you don't wanna talk about we don't have to talk about it." Suddenly we arrived at the guild and as soon as i got in someone threw a cup of beer at me.Lucy said "Are you alright?!!?" I said "Yeah it's fine." then I  used my light dragon magic to dry my clothes off.Lucy said "THAT'S AMAZING LIKE DRYING CLOTHES OUTSIDE!" A red haired girl walked up to me I heard a myth that is Titania red haired girl lives in this guild and shes the powerfulest female in that guild. I said "Are you Titiana?" Erza said "Yes but my real name is Erza Scarlett and Lucy talked about you and i welcome you here just don't mind the beer that gets tossed around here. You'll get used to it sooner or later and you will be able to dodge them. While saying that A chair just got thrown at Erza and when it got close enough she put her hand out to the side where it was and she broke it. Every Boy went silent and tried to hide. Natsu couldn't hide because everyone took the spots including Happy.I followed Lucy to the masters room and when we got there he said "Hi there are you here to sign up to the guild?" I said "Yes" Lucy said my name and explained to Makarov on what happened and how they met.I had My mark on my cheek it was light aqua.

I had My mark on my cheek it was light aqua

LUCYS P.O.V

When We got back to the guild hall Natsu screamed "SHES A DRAGON SLAYER YAY!" Gajeel then punched his words right out of his mouth and said "I know Pyro." Natsu said" WHERES HER EXCEED?!!" Sakura said "Shes at my apartment." Natsu said "Bring it out here i want to see what she looks like." Sakura quickly ran home because her apartment was so close to the guild. When she got back with her exceed Happy fell over and blushed so hard he was almost red! she looks  like this.

 When she got back with her exceed Happy fell over and blushed so hard he was almost red! she looks  like this

Happy said with no hesitation "whats her name!?" Sakura said "Its Cherry." Carla and Cherry got along swell and Cherry liked Happy not a crush but as her best friend. I thought  Cherry is really nice too. 

                                                       Sakuras P.O.V

I was walking to the master and  brought Cherry with me for her Mark when we were done  we went to the park and a was about to buy a Cherry Blossom sapling but then someone rached and my hand was on top of his all of sudden a voice came from him "My bad its yours." he lifted his hand off of mine. I noticed a mark it was sabertooth! He introduced himself to me "I'm Sting from Sabertooth but recently i got kicked out of my guild so now i am just a Wizard." I said "why"  Sting said ".....I got blamed for hurting a member but i actually didn't i got blamed because i was at the crime scene." I said "oh" what magic do you use?" Sting said "Light dragon slayer magic. you?" I said "No way i am a light Dragon slayer too!" Sting said "wow wait are you from Fairytail?" I said "Yes how did you know?" Sting replied "From your guild mark." Can i join your guild?" I wasn't so sure about that cause i kinda like him. But i said "yes." anyway. Sting behind him was Lector and when Cherry saw him she Fell in love with him and Lector also looked like he loved her.  When I and Sting and our Exceeds got at the guild I explained everything to Lucy who told the master the master said yes too! Everybody introduced them selves i'm Juvia lockser, Erza Scarlet ,Sting Ecluse ,Natsu Dragneel , And everyone else introduced themselves. Lucy walked up to me and i said "what is it?" Lucy said "Wanna go to the party tonight!?" I said "What party!?" Lucy explained "It's the Cherry blossom blooming  tonight and every guild member and citzen will be there!" I said "Oh!" 

Lucy's P.O.V

I was walking back from the guild entrance and went to s-class room because i'm S class and when i got there i opened the door to the jobs for S class and bumped into Laxus. "umph." I grunted. Laxus said"Watch where your going Lucy-Chan." I said "I'm sorry Laxus-Senpai." Laxus blushed and embarresedly said "Did you call me Senpai." i said "NOPE." Laxus said 'You sure?"
I said no again. Then Laxus-senpai said "It's alright if you did but only freed calls me that." I said  "oh"................................. 

Next time on LALU:SOMEONE SPECIAL      the cherry blossom parade....................................

if you guys can tell me what to do on the cherry blossom party or should i do a parade tell me in comments ok