Wait... YOU WHAAAT???

Lucy's P.O.V 

.... He Blushed really hard so hard Natsu went over by him and thought he was on fire. He got me up away from him and put me down on the the lifegaurds chair. He went to go help up all of the fallen wizards. I summoned Plu to help me cool off. Then Plu had to go. Laxus went over by the shade of a large palm tree. everyone had seen everything and started looking at us. I got really nervous and shy so i covered my face. I then just sat there watching all the eyes all go on Laxus some wizards and girls started calling him a pervert. Natsu went back to me and said "are you ok?" Laxus looked up as he said that. Laxus saw me looking at his gaze he made a "straight face" then looked away fast.I finally answered Natsu and Said "yeahish I just wanna go to the guild hall..." Natsu looked confused and said "But .. Today we're suppose to take a break and have a lil fun!" I sighed and gave in and said fine.

                                                                                     Natsu's  P.O.V

UGH! I can't believe Lucy stills hanging out with that nasty bad perv.  She needs to get away from him! He's dangerous and a jerk! I'll ask out Lucy after she's done at the beach! we'll go to her favorite place to eat... Tots not mine -.- . Lucy jumped out of her seat and ran out to the beach like she was going to be eaten by  a dragon! I looked around and a Fin popped out and I yelled as hard as i could "OOOUTTTT OF THEEE WATTERRRR!!!!!! SHARKKK!!!!!!!!!!" I ran down the stairs and to the beach and into the deep water and grabbed lucy and ran back to the beach. Lucy looked at me like "WATS GOIN ON???" and  i just ignored it and went back to my lifegaurds tower changed flag to yellow to a purple (Dangerous marine life) and a red flag. Lucy screamed "WHATS GOING ON NATSU!" I said "A SHARK!!!!" The fin was HUGEEEEEE so i guessed it was a meg. I went to the water grabbed everybody i could hold. everybody besides......... Laxus.

                                                                                  Laxus's P.O.V

      Ugh that Dumb Natsu leaving me in the water! I heard Lucy Scream "LAXUS!!!!!!" I ran down out of the water .... before i felt something grab my leg. "PLOP" down in the water i went....................................................................................................................................................... I couldn't see anything i used all my mana on scuba diving. Before i knew it i was in a dark void. And nothing could be seen "Is this the afterlife?" i said. I felt a sharp pain on my whole body. Where is everyone i wondered. Now i remember a shark or something grabbed me. i feel hurt more then anything my whole life. I will wait and wait till i see light. well i hope i see light.

                                                                            Lucy's P.O.V 

LAXUS!!!!!!!! i screamed  Natsu said "he's gone" comforting her by hugging her. I let natsu pick me up taking me away. Natsu said "You know lets go somewhere to eat." He said I was confused at first then said "A date?" Natsu said "Yes" I wasn't sure about it but i went along with it. he brought to my favorite place to eat "Shakers and Party Makers!"  He opened the door for me and i was happy we sat down and then he ordered me my favorite drink. And my Favorite meal! He then said "You know i .... well..." I said well what? "Love you " he blushed . he said "I always will to :D" He smiled" after drinking . he went in for a kiss. Then right before i went along with it ......... Laxus Open the doors and slammed it. It was really loud and the whole resturant heard it. He was soking and his leg was bloody and his arms were too. He had teeth marks on his ripped shorts. I held back and screamed "LAXUS!" and the whole Magnolia heard it. I hugged him really tight and he blushed the he fell over. He fell on the floor. I said someone call 911 or the doctor! The Bar tender picked his phone up and dialed 911 but not the other 9 because Natsu said "Stop that!" hes fine. Lucy shall we finish. I Said No!!! He  then walked up to me then to Laxus's scarred body he kicked Laxus. I said stop!!! Natsu said "NO" Then said again "Shall we finish?" I Called 911 Natsu knocked the phone out of my hand. Then 911 picked up and heard everything as me and Natsu were fighting. I screamed go TO SHAKERS AND PARTY MAKERS A FALLEN WIZARD IS HERE! 911 hanged up and then Natsu said "I love you" But i said I DON'T love you! Natsu! I cried falling onto Laxus bloody chest. I cried softly as the pain spreaded in my body and a sharp pain in my heart.

Love lalu lovers I continued this because of one person :D they made me pick off my lazy hands and write this chapter ad Now i will do it weekly all thanks to :

Thanks Melanie :D you made me write it :D