Is This ....love?

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up and saw laxus sleeping I was right beside him and started to blush. I didn't want to wake up Laxus so i slowly crept out from beside him.I took a Hot bath for relaxation and for my blush to go down and after I got out I made some tea and break feast and left some break feast for Laxus to get out as soon as he waked up. I then got dressed in a nice shirt and shorts i packed my bag because today I knew it was going to be a long one. "Yikes.. i left my keys by Laxus I don't wanna forget that." In my mind i'm hearing myself making a excuse up for Aquarius. I got that out of my head when I was almost late for work.  When I got to Fairy Tail it sounded Quiet.... to quiet. When I got in I saw nobody but Sakura. I ran up to her and asked "Where is everybody and why?!" Tell me!!!" Sakura said "I don't really Know I got here and nobody was here I was actually just about to check master Makorav but you showed up so shall we go?" I said "yes" we got To master but he looked surprised to see us. Master said "What are you children doing here go join the party!" Sakura and I looked at each other and said "Party?"  Master said "It is a swimming party its at the beach I thought you children could go have some fun for once after your hard work. So much has been done that the Request board is empty!" So go join your Family!" Sakura and I ran out and automatic got changed  in our Bakinis  and to the beach we go!!!!!!!

                                                                              Laxus's P.O.V

When I woke up i saw  breakfeast and a note from lucy (TO LAXUS I MADE SOME FOOD FOR YOU AND BTW I WENT TO THE BEACH n_-- winky face) I started to chow down on the food it was good she also shaped the pancake in to a little lightning bolt for me and the eggs were scrambled. I went to the beach after i was done i had my blue shorts on. I saw Natsu as a life gaurd and i thought that that was dumb it made me chuckle too. then Juvia was staring at Gray and then Erza splashed her face and made Juvia say "Is that a Challenge ...." Erza said "for what?" Juvia then said "FOR MY BELOVED GRAYYYYYY!!!!" too be honest i always thought that Juvia was Crazy like the old man. Sakura was sitting down by the water with her toes in it but no other body part. Lucy was in the water and having fun then she splashed around.Gray was making a ice castle but it melted so then he made a sand castle and in the middle he put a ice pond. The others were just playing in the water But wendy was being buried in the sand by Happy And Carla was saying how that was a bad idea. Lilly was just watching everyone from above. To be honest Lilly would be a better Life guard then Natsu.

                                                              Lucy's P.O.V

It started when a Wave came rolling in Laxus was about to jump in the water to splash with me and Erzaa then the wave came and Laxus got pushed back onto the sand and it was really huge so it pushed me onto Laxus's chest and i thought that this was the beggining of something new............ 

Love LALU!!!!