2 - Sleep Sunday

Sleepy Sunday

(A/N: I'm so tired...ZZZZZzzzzzz....This is rather short and sweet, just like John Watson.)

John opened his eyes and found a set of ice blue ones staring right back at him. This didn't scare John though, he smiled, shifting so that he could press his lips to Sherlock's.

“Good morning, John.” his love greeted, John thought what a lovely thing Sherlock was to wake up to.

“Good morning, Sherlock.” he replied, imitating his partners tone.

“Did you...erm...sleep well?” John smirked, looking into Sherlock's eyes.

“You don't need to do that.” John commented at Sherlock's uncharacteristic question,

“Do what?” the detective replied as if he didn't know what John was talking about.

“Try and be nice. Be yourself. Just because we're in a relationship now doesn't mean you have to change. I loved you the way you were before and I'll love you the way you are now.” Sherlock smirked back at John.

“I love you too, John.” John grinned but scrunched his nose mockingly,

“Now you're just making me feel uncomfortable.” they laughed, enjoying the light heartedness of it.

“What do you want to do today?” John rolled onto his back, still keeping his hand in Sherlock's, so that he could think clearly without the distraction of those blue eyes.

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?”

“Yeah, I want to do nothing with you.” Sherlock pouted, taking offence from the way John worded his reply. “I mean, I want to lay here and do nothing, with you. I want to have a sleep Sunday where we stay in our pyjamas, in bed, and we don't answer the phone or the door. We just enjoy each others company. Sound good?” Sherlock looked over John's face, reading his expression.

“I hope we don't get bored.” was his monotone reply.

“I could never be bored with you, Sherlock.” John replied, snuggling back into Sherlock's side to begin their eventful day of...nothing.