Caverns

(Your POV)

"Bizarro no find Spawn friend." The clone of superman said while I still looked around. However Jason was filling me in on what happened.

"So you're telling me that there's more aliens like Superman? I mean other than Bizarro." I asked flying up checking the rafters.

"Yeah. Actually one of them is a girl and she is just." He whistled. "She is hella fine." He said and looked at him doing the ' ok ' thing with his hands. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Dude trust me if and when you meet her you'll believe me."

"Yeah I bet. I also be she's from another time line." I said and floated back down pulling my mask off.

"Actually..." Jason was going to add.

"No stop. You're fine no need to explain." I said lifting my hands in annoyance. However I soon felt something near by. "Yeah. Do me a favor I need a new place to rest my head. And unfortunately due to our little rumble it's probably gonna fall on me while I'm asleep." I said as what ever it was moved around unseen.

"Oh yeah sure. We have a hotel across town if you want." Jason said.

"Yeah. Do me a favor come back in an hour and I'll be ready."

"Yeah sure." He said and turned and everyone fallowed him. 

I waited patiently as they left. This thing moved closer to me until it was within reaching distance. I turned on a dime grabbing whatever it was. It looked like a cat but different as well. It struggled in my grip but I kept it tight before I slammed it into a wall. "Who are you?"  I asked irritation laced my voice.

"I am Sirgo." It said its voice filled with panic.

(This character is mine he's an original character

(This character is mine he's an original character. And yes. He's a demon cat)

"Well then Sirgo. Care to explain why you're here?" I asked tightening my grip.

"I-i want to help!" It said and wined in pain.

I tossed it to the ground. " Last time a demon tried to even get close I ripped its head off." I said as it slowly stood up.

"Yes I know. Nobody really liked the violator. But that doesn't matter." It said a pair of smokey wing sprouted from its back and began to float. "You came back for one Barbara Gor-" It would have said Her name but I wrapped a hand around it's throat.

"I don't want to hear her name from your filthy fucking mouth!" I growled throwing it into a wall.

Sirgo slowly began float again. "It doesn't matter why all that matters is you made a deal." It said.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah and I have to honor it or something." I said and turned to walk away.

"I don't care what you do. But I know one thing." Sirgo said and flew right in front of me. "You're going to make Trigon very angry. And you're going to need all the help you can get." It said again a smile on its face.