Assault on Arkham

(Your POV)

I pushed open the doors revealing what was once the entrance now a destroyed mess. Papers littered the floor as well as blood. I listened closely before I moved to where the most noise was coming from. I proceeded to kick the door open. Dozens of men in orange jumpsuits in the middle of a riot. I looked at them all slowly beginning to float up. I moved my hand outwards my fingers open as green energy began to swirl inside it and soon began to gather before it shot forward into one of the walls the explosion getting everyone's attention.

Everyone turned in unison towards me. "Everyone Back in your cells. Now." I shouted and everyone quickly scattered into there appropriate cells others decided to run. I landed but moved towards them. Some turned to see me. One swipe and I ripped there throats out blood spilling on the floor.

However some made it a bit to far. I would have flown after them but I saw one of the officers dead. I looked down not looking at him, but at his gun. A small snub nosed revolver. I kneeled down and pulled it free from his hands and gripped it tight. Old memories played through him. He pointed it down the hall towards the thugs who were trying to run. However the gun began to twist and turn the metal turning black.

What was once a small snub nose was now a demonic hand cannon.

I eyed it once before I pulled the trigger twice. The sound was a high pitched whine instead of a normal bang. The bullets had a green glow instead of a normal yellow. Each shot hit its mark in chest where there hearts would be.

I looked down at the gun. It felt good. The kick. The flash. The bang it made. I lifted it gently and smelled it. It felt real good to hold a gun. I looked back up. Both men were on the ground in a pool of there own blood. I made sure there wasn't anyone else before I put the gun on my belt in the back making sure it was in a snug place. That was before I began moving.

I walked down the long halls until I heard laughing. I looked down the forking hallway but that was until He stepped into view. "Wow Bats. Like the new suit. Red really suits you." He said and laughed.

"You got the wrong guy Joker." I said staring down the clown prince of crime.

" I said staring down the clown prince of crime