Jungkook ~ Consequences PT.2

(Y/N's Pov)

My life has been great recently and getting over Jungkook has became easier and he never called back which means he never really did love me, but I'm happy, I'm happy that he didn't because if he did, I would've been all over him right now.

(Jungkook's Pov)

(1 year later)
I'm living in a ruckus right now, after Y/N left, it's been hard for me to focus on stuff which led to me getting fired. Honestly I was happy when she left and my girlfriend came in to live with me, but everything she did was not even a little bit close to how Y/N did, Y/N was perfect but I have Suzy was nothing.

"Oppa! Let's go partying!" Suzy said tugging on my shirt, "Suzy, we are going to go broke if we keep partying everyday!" I said annoyed at her.
"Fine, I'll just find some rich again, I never liked you, I just liked your money" she said which I didn't really care about.

That b*tch had left already and silence was all I could hear, no I heard something else, someone was crying. I looked around me but no one was in the house, it had been me who was crying. I miss Y/N, I miss her touch, her laugh, kiss, lame jokes, I miss everything about her but I'm not even in the right place to be even thinking about her.

"Y/N... please pick up, I'm sorry...." I said through the phone, "the number you have called is currently not available at the moment" the person phone thingy said, I hung up and dialled again hoping she would answer, "Hello?" Oh dear lord, my prayers have been answered, I miss her voice, the voice that would calm me throughout the night, "hello??" She said once again, I didn't want to say anything, in fact I couldn't, I was speechless and mesmerized by her honey voice.

"Jagi? Who's on the phone?" Someone asked through the other line, my heart had broken into pieces that couldn't be fixed "oh I don't know, Minhyuk Oppa, do you know anyone by this caller ID?" She must've forgotten about me completely, I remember when she used to call me 'Jungkook Oppa' and now someone else holds that title, it just breaks my heart to see that she had moved on but it breaks my heart more that she must have felt way more hurt than I do right now.

"I'm not sure, just hang up it might be a scam," that was the last thing I heard before the 'beeps' had came on.
Sh*t my heart hurts like it's been stabbed a million times over and over again, she's moved on..... I still can't get that through my head.

It felt like yesterday we were in our honeymoon cuddling and today it feels like she found someone one better than me, she did. I'm happy that he can make her happy when all I could make her feel was betrayed, I'm sorry Y/N, I really am.

I bet he's enjoying your laugh, kisses, touches, cuddles when I took them for granted, I guess these are the Consequences I have to face.

--------
TY SM FOR READING COMMENT WHO YOU WANT TO READ ABOUT AND EVEN WRITE THE TITLE AND I'LL DO THE REST.

Tysm❤️❤️