Taehyung ~ Why PT.2

{ Taehyung's Pov }

"Wait Y/N!" I yelled as I ran up to her holding her by her wrist.
She turned around shocked, "I'm sorry," was all I could say, she nodded her head, turned her head and started walking again.

"Y/N! Please give me another chance, I was stupid, I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't in the right mind, the responsibility of being a father overwhelmed me but I'm ready now, so please, forgave me," I said not even daring to break eye contact with her, those beautiful eyes that calmed me, those eyes that kept me wondering, those eyes that loved me.

Unexpectedly tears came down and I felt something hugging my legs, as I looked down I saw Taehee hugging my legs, "Ajussi, don't cry" he said almost crying as well, "Taehee, we have to get back home," she said breaking the atmosphere.

"No I don't want to unless you apologize to this man for making him cry" Taehee said whining which made me smile even more because he was just as stubborn as Y/N.

"No it's my fault that I'm crying," I said as I took him off my leg and let him stand on his own, "I'll be off then," I said turning around regretting everything I did, WHY did I leave, we could have been such a happy family but I had to ruin it all. Good bye Y/N, live a good life.

---------

WAIT!!, read pt.3 if you want a happy ending but skip it if u want it to end like this.