Taehyung ~ Why

[Y/N's Pov]

"Taehyung...please don't leave me" I pleaded while crying, *BANG* the door had been shut and he was gone.

I cried and cried through the night hoping he'd come back but there was no chance of that happening, I rubbed my belly which held my baby, our baby.

{ 4 years later }

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" I sang to my now 3 years old son, Taehee "Eomma I want to go to the park" he pled with his words still slurring. "Not until you finish your cake," I said which in response, he shoved the whole cake in his tiny mouth, he funny funny, just like his father.

Flashbacks of me and Taehyung started playing in my head as tear drops started forming in my eyes, "Eomma? Why are you crying?" Taehee asked I wiped my tears, "nothing, now how about that park?" I said and he ran to the door holding both shoes in one hand.

"Taehee!" Slow down! I said trying to catch him as we were playing chase/tag, "never!" He yelled out but as he was looking my way, he tripped over his own foot and fell down. "Taehee!"

As I reached where he was, there was a man already crouching next to him, "Taehee!" I yelled getting both their attention.
There goes all my senses, the one and only Taehyung.

[Taehyung's Pov]

"Taehee!" a voice yelled, the voice that could melt my entire body, the voice that I've been longing for, the voice that I loved and still do.

Y/N~ she picked the young boy up which I'm guessing his name is Taehee. Wait. No. It can't be. The boy I was just helping was my son. No it can be, it's properly not mine.

"Y/N, is it my son?" I asked examining Taehee's features, he had my eyes and lips.
"We will be leaving, thank you for your help" she said avoiding my question.

*Flashback*
~ "SHIT" I said as I scratched my head trying to figure things out "THE BABY IS YOURS!" She yelled while crying, "No! It's not mine! You probably had a one night stand with someone" I said not accepting the fact. "Please believe me!" She said holding onto my wrist. I couldn't believe, I wanted to leave, so I did.

"Taehyung..... please don't leave me.." I could hear her say but by the time she had finished her sentence, I already slammed the door and left. ~ *End of flashback*

—————————
I'll try to post pt.2 tmr, ty for reading!❤️

~plz note that I never edit my work (I probably should) so don't be surprised if u find any mistakes, ty!~