Jungkook ~ Consequences

(Y/N Pov )

It's been the 9th time Jungkook has came home very late, he's been declining my offer on dates and other activities and seems a bit off lately.

Every time I try to talk to him he always gets mad or just ignores me which I find confusing because when we started dating, all we could do is cuddle and not leave each other's side.

"Jungkook, I can heat up some leftovers or make something for you, what do you want?" I asked him waiting for an answer. "Nothing, I already ate" he replied in a very drunk monotone way. He reeked of beer and perfume but he was with me right now and that's all that matters.

(Morning)

I woke up in the morning with Jungkook beside me, "Suzy...." he moaned in his sleep, 'what? Who is Suzy?' I thought as I tried to process everything through my head. Honestly my closest guess was that he was cheating on him but I didn't want jump into conclusions since I might have been wrong.

"I love you Suzy...." he sleep talked once again, this time it hit me like a bus, so he was cheating on me??

I looked back at our room where he was sleeping peacefully then to my suitcase, I manage to build up the courage to write him a little note about me leaving and how I knew that he was cheating on me, I walked through the door and a new life was waiting for me.

(Jungkook's Pov)

"Y/N? I need seaweed soup right now!" I said as I felt my head, it was hurting like sh*t, *no response* "Y/N??" *no response* I got out of my bed carefully since my body and my head was aching.

"Y/N? Where are you?" I said once again hoping she'd answer, I walked throughout the house trying to find her when I stumbled across a note,
"Dear Jungkook,
Your probably wondering where I'm at rn right? ㅋㅋ
Well as I came across you babbling about someone named Suzy and came to the conclusion that u had cheated on me.
I might be wrong and if I am please let me know, but if I'm not wrong please don't ever call/text me again.
Love, Y/N"

————————-

Feedback??? Lol I am writing this late at night with a blank mind.

Please read PT.2 because I know nothing about the part is really angst but it will get there in the next page. Thank you for reading!❤️🌚