0.2

felix walked out of the science museum, looking up at the sky, smiling to himself. the sky was lit up with stars and the moon. the sight was enough to make the young boy cry...nearly.

-

the walk home was long and tiring. but it wasnt lonely.

there were still cars driving down the streets, and couples walking on the pavement. the walk was anything but lonely.

-

this particular red head though, had a hard time paying attention to anyone and anything when the sky looked so beautiful.

-

"w-watch out!" a shaky voice yelled ahead of felix.

but he didnt hear him.

"i s-sai- LOOK OUT!" the voice screamed before crashing into the young boy, sending them both onto the pavement on top of each other.

"im so sorry.." felix muttered, looking at the brunette on top of him.

"no no, its okay, god, uh, are you okay?" the other answered, standing up and brushing himself off before offering the younger one a hand.

"t-thank you" felix stuttered, looking up at the boy in front of him but quickly looking back down.

he's beautiful.

"i..erm..i have to go..im sorry about that.." the brunette mumbled, picking up his bike and riding back on the sidewalk.

«««»»»
A/N:
wow 3 updates in one day..im gr8 @ this