0.4

pls read the a/n at the bottom im needy pls•

the door of the museum opened, setting off a bell, signifying that there was someone else entered the building.

"seokjin hyung!" a voice called, making the raven haired owner turn around.

"changbin! what a nice surprise! what are you doing here?" the older of the two exclaimed, patting him on the back.

"eomma wanted to take a break from korea so i suggested we come to visit you in australia!" the 18 year old exclaimed, hugging jin.

during the boys get together, the bell rang again, causing them both to look up.

"ah, hi felix!" the older smiled, waving to the red head.

"hi Mr. Kim!" the youngest of the three gave a toothy grin that soon faltered when he saw the boy next to the owner.

"its you" the brunette pointed at felix.

"chang, you know felix?"

"no, well, kind of, i accidentally ran into him on my bike last night," he explained with a chuckle "sorry about that by the way"

"d-dont worry about it" felix stuttered, eyes wide.

he's so pretty...

Mr. Kim kept talking but the young boy couldnt concentrate, his mind was fixated on the boy whose name was still a mystery to him.

"i have to go jin hyung, can i come back right before closing?" changbin asked the older one.

"yes of course! bye then" the raven haired male smiled.

"bye jin! bye felix"

"b-bye"

«««»»»
a/n: hi. pls. read. my. taekook. ff. called. how. to. get. away. with. murder. pls.

ALSO THX FOR ALL THE VOTES BLESS