2.9

PSA: IF YOU SEXUALIZE MINORS I WILL LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU

okay:) thats all:) enjoy the chapter:)

————————

"seokjin you idiot!" changbin yelled into the phone making the older boy on the line jump in fear.

"what did i do now?!" jin screeched, which normally would have made the younger laugh, but now infuriated him.

"your stupid god damn text!" changbin growled back.

"i just told you to go hang out with felix? you know, your boy? your babe? your baby? your future hus-" the older started but was cut off by a fuming changbin.

"you idiot! he was with me! he spent the night! he read the text and left! ugh!"

"oh." was all seokjin said before changbin let out a frustrated yell and hung up.

the raven haired boy threw his phone on the ground in anger yet still acted surprised when he heard the shatter of the screen.

and no, he wasnt overreacting, not in his eyes at least.

because to him, he had just lost his one and only.

and now he just needed to get him back.

—————
a/n: hello people

tis i

your loving author

i finally got the energy to write this !!

and thanks to my babe BONG-JAEHYUN i already have a wonderful idea for the next chapter :)

(ok no but highkey go follow her^ shes such a sweetheart and is becoming one of my best friends i love her so much,,,,also she has a phenomenal changlix book that you guys should read!!)

stay alive💛

~jocy