3.3

i really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!

also im a slut for self promo's sooo
i published a new fanfic (thats already completed) called 17!!

also the new album is curjheebve
—————

"oh were you? by who?" changbin chuckled, raising a singular eyebrow.

"yep!! now lets go~" felix whined, trying to pull a stubbornly placed changbin off of his couch.

"what if our date is just at seokjin hyung's astronomy museum?" the older boy asked, curiosity lacing his voice.

"i would still be happy, as long as im with you, im happy!" felix sighed happily as he slipped his shoes on, waiting for changbin to follow his actions.

changbin smiled widely at the boy who was now jumping up and down in excitement in front of him.

"oh really? in that case the date is at my house" he said in a serious tone, expecting a groan from felix but instead he looked up to see felix smiling widely and nodding.

"ooh we can have a movie marathon hyung!" felix squealed, grabbing onto changbins hand as he pulled them out to the older's car.

"thats not really where it is, but now i have an idea for a second date." changbin laughed quietly while winking at the younger who was struggling with buckling his seat belt, due to the fact that he couldnt stop staring at his soon to be boyfriend.

after taking a moment to make fun of the boy, changbin reached over and buckled felix's seatbelt.

"th-thank you h-hyung" he shyly squeaked out, putting his head down to hide his flushed cheeks.

"hey felix?"

"y-yes?"

"youre beautiful."

—————
a/n: i know i said this would be the date but i just needed to update so i promise the next chapter will be the date!!!!

oh and keep in mind, changbin is just visiting aussie to see seokjin(:

have a great day!!!!

xoxoxo
~jocy💛☀️