Chapter1:the bells

You lay in a deep slumber, for it was christmas eve night, you were at your parents house for Chirstmas. But then you wake up to the faint sound of bells jingling ( just imagine those people outside those stores with the little awfully irating bells). You sit up in your bed. As you sit you look around and see a shimmer of light coming
from your window the ray of light is speckled with dark spots from the light snowfall outside. At this moment you grab your comforter and flip it over as you swing your legs over and slip your frigid feet into your white blushing bunny slippers. Then you start to step down on the hardwooded floor of your bedroom as you head to your window. You move the blinds from your window and look out to see were the jingle of the bells came from. As you look out you see that everything is coated in snow all the houses and all of the ground is coated in a silk like white it's as if the area was covered with pearls as it shined in the moonlight from the full moon above. But as you look out a big clump of snow falls from the roof. You try to look up to what caused the clump to fall but you see nothing. While you try to look up a large gust of wind blows though your room, it feels as cold as the artic waters. It blows through your room as it passes through you like a ghost making you feel frigid as you shiver from the gust. You head back to your bed and grab the blanket laying on your bed and wrap it around you. Then you start to head were the wind came from. You believe it came from the living room. So you decide to head there first to investigate, you exit your room and start to head down the hall. As you get closer you can hear noises like the crunching of cookies you set out for santa and a gruff voice saying "ho-ho-ho." As you creep through the hallway. You finally reach the stairs but before heading down you look over the banister and see SANTA!!!