Chapter3:Sleigh ride

After you tell him your name. He asks in the most sincere and genuine voice would you like a ride in my sleigh? You get in your most confident voice and right before you answer you wonder i don't even know who this guy is. He seems to be santa but you have no idea if he is or not, he may just be a crazy man who wants to kidnap you! Wait no no!!! You saw the reindeer on your roof. Theres no way he can be fake. Now with the self confidence flowing through your veins you answer with a firm yes. After this he extends his hand asking for yours. You firmly grasp his hand, like how you were taught to shake someone's hand from your father and all the job interviews you've had. As he holds your hand he walks to the fireplace while you follow like a mindless sheep following its shepard. As both of you reach the fireplace feeling the warm embers of the mostly burnt logs embedding the warmth into your face as the luminous glow lights up you face like christmas lights. As you stare into the flames of the fireplace your snapped out of the dream like trance by the jolly noise of Santa's voice as he tells you "be careful this might cause you to get a bit nauseas." When he says this you start to wander what does he mean by this. Then he cuts you off at mid thought and says "you ready." With no time to think you say "yes" with a nervous smile. Santa reaches into his bag and grabs out a bit of dust and throws it up over you and him. Then with a whoosh you and saint Nick are on the roof. Its covered with snow that has the look of flour. But right now your more interested in finding your footing, Santa was right about the nauseas part it wasn't a little bit it was more of alot. As Santa starts to walk to his sled you slowly trail behind him. But after your first two steps you feel somthing coming up from the pits of your stomach. You can tell it's yesterdays lunch but instead of pucking it all up over the roof you swallow it back down. And continue following Santa to his sleigh. He climbs up into his sleigh and you follow in suit. Taking the seat right  next to him. He looks over and tells you "better hold on, because were going on a ride." Then he whips the reins and all the reindeer start to run off,as the sleigh trails behind all them. At this moment you look ahead and see the red glow from the nose of one of the reindeer. Then you realize as a smile starts to form on both yours and Santa face. You jump up in cheer to see that one of the most iconic reindeer is real but then a face of horror comes over your face as you  realize that the space on the roof is disappearing and you and the whole sleigh are about to crash but then the reindeer start to run up in the air with a golden dust coming from their   hooves. Except your still in the air so you quickly reach for the sleigh except your to late as this happens you start to fall and realize this is were you die but out of nowhere a hand grabs yours as your feet dangle from the sleigh you see it's Santa and smile with a cheery smile with a hint of blushing. He pulls you in with such unbelievable strength that your surprised by and you thank about one  hundred times for saving you from that experience and the only thing lost in that experience was the blanket. To your response he gives a light hearted chuckle and says he couldn't let a such kind hearted young man die on his wacth. So he offers to take you to the north pole since you were his last stop. You kindly accept the offer given to you by your childhood hero. As you start to head to the north pole he said how your parents raised you so well and turned you into such a polite young man. While you head to the north pole you and saint Nick sing Christmas carols the whole way there.