Chapter5:Chirstmas wonderland(lemon)

As you and Santa eat he decides to dissmiss the elves in the room. At this moment you can feel all the sexual tension in the room subside. Then you and Santa start to crack flirtatious jokes and comments to each other from the other side of the room. In the next moment you start to feel the sexual tension out of nowhere starts to bubble up in you again. Without thinking you get on the table and start running to him. He must of had the same idea because he got on the table and started running to. As you both run he reachs the middle of the long table just a before you did, and instead of running he stands there with his arms stretched out wide for you. Then as you start to reach him you jump into his out stretched arms into a warm embrace. In this moment you and Santa start to make out but then he stops. Then he says in a sexy and flirtatious " I think we've finished dinner why don't we go have desert in my room. When you hear this comment your autommatically turned on you've practically been kicked in over drive. As you both reach the door he tells you not touch and to act casual. So as you do what your told both of you walk out the door acting causal,suppressing all your feelings for that hunk of a man. Once you reach the door to his room you look around for any elves. Once you've  scouted the area and seen that there are no elves. You open the door to his room and both of you enter. At this moment you let all your emotions out but it seems you were to late, Santa was already there kissing you. You could feel his tongue part your lips apart, you also took your tongue intertwining it with his and searching his mouth exploring all the crevices. In this moment you could feel his hands going to the back of your thighs lifting you up as if you were a feather and pushing you to the wall pinning you there. While you were there he moved his head to your neck kissing you while moving down in response to his warm lips kissing your neck you let out a quiet moan. To your response his face forms a grin as he starts to unbutton your pajama top. He then starts to feel you up while he moves to your left nipple taking his lips and making a small circle around the nipple sucking it and to make things to the next level he starts to lick around the nipple while pinching the other nipple. From this you start moaning louder as you start to feel your penis become errect inside your underwear. Santa then let's go of your thighs dropping you, but when he does you stay standing. He looks down seeing you have an errection. When he sees this he takes off his belt causing his pants to drop to the floor exposing his huge throbbing dick. Once you see this your mouth starts to water as you drop to your knees practically begging for his juicy cock. From the nod of his head you see he fine with it quickly you crawl to the huge cock of his putting your lips right up to it you take your tounge licking the head of his cock, as you look up you can see he's getting hot bothered by it. So you take your saliva filled mouth and while you start to open your mouth to go around his candy cane some saliva drips of your mouth but you keep on going and wrap your mouth around his cock going back and fourth slurping and sucking the throbbing master piece. As you slurp you can feel a bit of pre cum shoot into your mouth at this point in time you can hear a slight moan come from the jolly man. While giving Santa the blowjob you feel somthing warm start shooting in your mouth it's his warm hot cum as you see bits get on your pants you realize you cumed to. Then you notice some of his got on your pants, seeing this he  helps you get your pants off and tells you to go on the bed in doggy style. You do as your told and when you get in position you start getting ready for anything that he does. Then you start to feel the shift in weight on the bed as he puts his face up to your butt and takes his tounge and licking the rim of you asshole to this you start to quiver and moan.  You then feel his beard brushing against your ass. He the gets just on his knees and starts to guide his warm hot rod to your asshole and then once you feel it touching he starts to slowly thrust into your rectum. As he starts to build up speed you start to moan and beg him to go faster then as you start to feel yourself being lost to the greatness of his cock he and you both cum you shooting your seed on the bed as he shoots his seed all in you. Then out of nowhere you pass out into your cum and sweat with your asshole having cum dripping out of it. When you wake up your lying in your bed back In your pyjamas. You still can feel the warmth of his cock and cum inside you. You decide to get up and look around as you walk down the stairs you look at the calender seeing it's Chirstmas day you go to the tree as your looking at your gifts you see only one from Santa you decide to open it and see it's a photo of that night taken of you and him right after you passed out last night.