How you Meet

Bruce ~ You were an employee for Wayne Enterprises, and you had to run some documents upstairs. However, the minute you stepped into the elevator, you were joined by a handsome man you'd never seen before. He questioned you, which you thought was strange, before stepping out. "By the way, the name's Wayne. Bruce Wayne." He smirked and waved as the elevator doors shut.

Clark ~ You were backing your car up, when suddenly a man with glasses showed up in the middle of the road. You screeched and hit the breaks, running around the car. "Are you okay? Oh my god!" Luckily, he was fine, and you ended up giving him a ride to work.

Arthur ~ You were swimming at the beach, when you came into contact with a man. You immediately came to surface, and he did as well. "I'm so so sorry." You apologized. He just shook his head, and he was gone.

Victor ~ You actually met when he was still going to school. You sat behind him in Algebra, and had a huge crush on the back of his head. He didn't know you until you offered to tutor him though. You became rather close after that.

Barry ~ You let a friend bring a friend to your party, who happened to be Barry. When you opened the door to let him in, you were already drunk and you grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

Diana ~ You saw her at a coffee shop, and after encouragement from your friends, went up to talk to her, quickly getting her phone number and plans for the week after.