Outfit you Wear When You Meet

Bruce: You were literally wearing a matching set of Simpsons crop sweater and a skirt, and a bright red beanie, with your hair down underneath it.

Victor: You were wearing a sweater with a short skirt and black tights, and some necklace your dad gave you, your hair down in curls.

Arthur: You were wearing a little black dress with matching heels and a white blazer, your hair loose.

Barry: You were wearing a black crop top with a flannel and jeans, along with your slip-on shoes. Your hair was loose but pinned over your left shoulder.

Clark: You were wearing a white t-shirt with jeans, tennis shoes, and a cute sweater, and a necklace from your grandparents. You straightened your hair that day.

Diana: You were wearing a white crop top with a white and blue tie dye skater skirt, and your favorite necklace. Your hair was down in curls.

Katana: You were wearing a super baggy sweater with a black skirt and super high boots, your hair loose.

Harley: You were wearing a brand name t-shirt with jeans and sneakers, and a trench coat and glasses, your hair pulled into a bun.

Digger:  You were wearing your most comfortable jacket with jeans and boots, along with your oldest SnapBack. Your hair was loose underneath it.

Joker: You were wearing a brand new crop top with black leggings and a denim jacket and black shoes, your hair down.

Floyd: You were wearing a simple black tank top with black leggings, an oversized denim jacket, basic sunglasses, and your comfiest shoes, your hair up in a messy bun.