First Date

// if you want I can do individual first date headcanons?

Bruce: He rented out your favorite restaurant, and you didn't touch once, as he respects your personal space. You wore a cute tank top with black leggings, heels, black sunglasses, and as much chunky jewelry as possible. He wore a suit.

Clark: You went biking, (which he obviously beat you when you raced), and you hugged at the end of the night. You wore a see-through shirt over a crop top, with black jeans and heels. He wore a T-shirt and jeans.

Barry: You went to a 50s diner, and he tried to make it fancy. The closest to you he got was an arm over your shoulder. You wore a white tank top with a sweater and a jacket, with black jeans and heeled boots. He wore a button down with jeans.

Arthur: You went swimming, and ended up waking up next to him in the morning. You wore a low-cut tank top with a blazer, ripped jeans, and heels. He wore a sweater, black jeans, and a scarf. 

Victor: He took you to a drive-in, but you had to leave early, so instead you went to an Italian restaurant. You ended up getting drunk off of the cheap wine, and he had to take you home. You wore a button-up, a pencil skirt, sandals, and basic bitch sunglasses. He wore a button-up t-shirt, black jeans, white tennis shoes, glasses he didn't need, and a fedora, mostly to cover himself.

Diana: You simply went out for coffee, but you both loved it so much. You ended up sleeping together as well. You wore a black button-up, ripped jeans, and heels, and she wore a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans, and sandals.

Harley: You baked for your first date, and you shook hands at the end of the night (much to Harley's disliking).  You wore a black button-up, a black leather jacket, ripped jeans, and stilettos, and she wore a flowy floral tank top with jeans and flip flops.

Tatsu: You simply went for a walk and held hands. You wore a tank dress and a necklace that matched your heels, and she wore a t-shirt dress (woah), with leggings and sunglasses.

Floyd: You tried to teach him how to golf, and failed miserably.  He wore a t-short and jeans, and you wore a dress with a leather jacket and heels. (Probably why you sucked at golf)

Joker: He made you a meal for your first date, and he ended up forcing you to stay in his guest room. You wore a black dress with a wrap sweater, black tights, and heels, and he wore a suit.

Digger: You went to your place for coffee, and he failed at trying to seduce you. You wore a long-sleeve shirt with sweats, a snapback, and uggs. He wore his usual clothes.