You Self Harm

Bruce ~ He knew. But since you didn't officially tell him, he never said anything, not wanting to betray your trust, and therefore, did nothing to help.

Clark ~ You didn't have the best past. And it seemed to follow  you. It made your life fall apart whenever you we're conscious. But when you met Clark, the bad days seemed to pass, and you felt like life was worth living again.

Arthur ~ You couldn't even feel it as the rubber band hit your skin again. And that's made you angry, made you want to hit the door you were slumped against. But you didn't. You didn't want to alert anybody of your existence. You hated yourself so much, that you couldn't even picture a future for yourself anymore. That was your reality. And when Arthur found you and you curled up in his arms, you felt  more vulnerable than ever.

Barry ~ You thought you were awful and disgusting. Barry disagreed. So you argued about it a lot. "But Barry, I'm-" "I don't care. I don't care what you think of yourself. I'm here for the long haul."

Victor ~ You couldn't help yourself anymore. You just needed to know you were still alive. You needed a break from life. For you, tomorrow wasn't at a guarantee. But Victor saw the marks from digging your nails into your palms. And he stopped you. "You're not alone in these thoughts."

Diana ~ You were insecure about everything about you. But you knew you shouldn't have been sitting there,contemplating whether or not to tear into your skin. So when you told her, she just held your hand. It was a calming gesture.

Harley ~ You never actually got to hurt yourself, because every time she looked at you, she saw how numb you were and just hugged you.

Tatsu ~ "What's that?" She asked in her choppy English, as she pulled up the corner of your shirt. But before she could see anything, you yanked it down. "It's nothing." When you saw the look on her face, you turned away. "Just leave it."

Floyd ~ Pain wasn't your problem. For you, it was the silence. The thought of being alone. So you filled the silence with your hisses of pain. And when Floyd noticed your burn, you pulled back,  clutching your hand as you sobbed and apologized. But you didn't feel anything. You just wanted to end it. So when he left, you wrote him a note.

Digger ~ "What's this?" He asked angrily as he held your wrist. You twisted back to pull your sleeve down,crying out at him. "Let go!" It felt like the end of you two. That was how the trouble began and you relapsed. But he was going to  help you through it, since he knew what it was like.

Joker ~ You were insecure. You were careful to hide your scars. But you fucked up. You couldn't stay strong, and you hurt yourself again. And when you woke up, you didn't know where you were, but you quickly recognized the hospital. He'd carried  you, because he understood.