16

I had gone to sleep and woke up. Everything was a dream! We had been to Ireland, but I doubt that Anti is actually real. I rolled over on my bunk and grabbed my phone, it was still pretty early in the morning. I got up and went to the kitchen area there was on the plane. I sat and looked out the window. Wherever we were was very pretty, and we could be in a lot of places. After Ireland, I think we're going to France. Paris France I believe. I sigh happily and look out the window. I can't wait for the concert, we are supposed to be playing some older songs, more from Vices and Virtue and not Death of a Bachelor. Brendon and Dallon both liked my suggestion of Turn the Lights Off, which I had been listening to. I got out my phone when Pete walked in.

"Morning lil lady" He says, taking a seat.

"Morning." I reply, "How'd you sleep?" he nods.

"Good" Pete says, smiling. He leaves the room, presumably to retrieve the phone he forgot. It was quiet.

Except for Brendon attempting to talk quietly in another room.

He seemed terrible at whispering, or maybe he wasn't trying to whisper at all. I start to go to the door, though I have to stop as it swings open. Ryan is there, arms crossed and the most pissed off face I have ever seen. He slams the door and walks to the kitchen, still looking pissed.

"Whats wrong?" I ask softly. He huffs

"Fucking Sarah." Thats all he says. No other explanation. Why would he be mad about....oh...shit. I hug him softly, and he starts to speak again "they've been talking nonstop. He doesn't even pay attention to be any more. Have you ever had that feeling? Loving someone yet they love someone else?"  I frown slightly and nod. Poor Ryan. I move back to make us some toast.

I buttered and jellied the toast and gave Ryan a piece, to which he thanked me for.

I was almost done with my slice of toast when Brendon came out with a happy grin on his face. Ryan scoffed and looked away.

I finish eating and Brendon comes over to me. "Lydia, I've got exciting news to tell you. Sarah is-" he was cut off by Ryan standing up loudly and leaving, making as much noise as he could. "..whats wrong with him? Sarahs just gonna watch you while I take Ryan on a date after the tour..."

CLIFFHANGER