Two

After the rain stopped, I headed back to my apartment. I walked at a slow pace recalling those green eyes that took over my senses. I couldn't get the stranger out of my head, and I wasn't planning on forgetting him.

When I got to the lobby of my apartment building I quickly walked to the elevator trying to avoid all the annoying people who scattered around the lobby.

I like avoiding people, and I don't usually let anybody come into my life. I really don't know the reason behind on why I do this. I believe I started doing this as soon as realized that the teenage world was nothing but drama and lies. Though I'm way past those years, I feel more comfortable with myself and the small amount of people that I let into my boring life.

As I enter my cozy apartment I manage to take my jacket off and place my camera down on my coffee table next to my laptop. I walk over to my room and change into some grey sweats and a loose fitted plain white t-shirt.

I went back into my kitchen and sat along the coffee table turning my laptop on. I needed to find a distraction to keep my thoughts away from the sublime figure that crossed my path earlier today.

As I started editing some of the pictures I needed to turn in for a class on Monday, my mind instantly traveled back to the café.

This is brain consuming, and I have no clue on how to control it...

I would have loved to get a snap of his beautiful face. I remember how his hair was perfectly messy and looked great on him. How his eyes seemed to contain a thousand of secrets and mysteries that I'd love to know about. I also remember how his light pink shaded lips looked so welcoming and attractive on him.

I don't know why, but the small visibility of his chest tattoo left me wondering if he had any more tattoos along his heavenly toned body.

Oh God, this will be the death of me...

I jumped back as soon as my phone started vibrating. I saw Niall's name across the screen and without thought, I unlocked my phone to read the message,

Niall

HEY! Where have you been all day! I think I'm going out tonight, wanna come? :-)

I believe that there is nothing more infuriating on this round world than people using emoji's or smiley faces on a text. I know Niall uses them to annoy the heck out me, and I can't stand it.

Even though he is the only person that I talk to besides the two human beings that gave me life, I sometimes find myself wondering why I still manage to keep our friendship alive.

He practically forced himself into my life, and became the friend I never had. I have to admit that at a point in my life I see him as a brother. He's always been there for me and always knows how to get the best out of me.

When he told me he was tagging along with me to the San Francisco Art Institute I was very impressed. He is even taking film, design, and technology courses and I really didn't expect him to do that. I just can't believe that he still wants to be near where I am. I mean, he is so affable and loves going out, while I'm the complete opposite.

The sound of my phone going off again made me snap out of my thinking.

Niall

AIM! ANSWER ME!

I let out gasp and answer him,

Sorry, not today but go on without me! Have fun

Niall

Oh come on Aim!!!!!!!! A little fun will not kill you

Aimee

I promise you I'll go out with you next week. I have to work on some assignments.....