Six

"I swear you'll have a good time! You won't regret coming!" Niall cheered in a childish way.

He wants me to go to a house party with him but I'm not in the mood. It's been over a week since I first met Harry and I have to say that we're not in good place right now. He's been avoiding me and this really worries me because our project is due next week. I really don't know why he's keeping some distance from me and it's bothering me.

All week long I've been trying to get to class a little early than I usually do just to sit near where he usually sits but instead he gets there late and sits in the back of the room or doesn't show up at all. I don't want to seem desperate or that I want to talk to him, I just want to get this freaking project over with so that I can forget about his existence.

"Fine, I'll tag along but we will not stay long."

"Okay, Okay we we'll go for a while. You're gonna have a blast! I promise!" He threw me an enormous smile.

"I'll be back, I'm going to change. I won't take long." I said as I walked to my bedroom.

Once I entered my room I changed out of my baggy black sweats and black t-shirt, only staying in my undergarments.

I slide open my closet door looking for a comfortable outfit for tonight. I know I don't have to go all big on deciding because thanks to Niall's clothing I can tell that this party isn't going to be fancy.

I decide to wear my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a cozy grey cropped sweater. It's not very cold tonight so I slip into my white chucks instead of my boots.

I walk to my bathroom and undo the messy bun that holds my crazy hair. It falls into its natural wavy state but it looks a bit wilder and I actually like it. I apply a couple of mascara coats and a little bit of lip gloss. I examine myself in the mirror until I convince myself that I look slight decent.

I turn off the lights of my bathroom and walk over to my drawer to spray some perfume. I get my phone and place it on the back pocket of my jeans as I walk out of my room.

"Ready to party?" Niall asked as he opens the front door.

"Oh yeah, I'm totally ready..." I sarcastically answered following him into the elevator.

The way to his car was a bit quiet and this was somewhat unnatural. I can see how the excitement he held a couple of minutes ago is slowly washing away.

"Are you okay?" I ask as we both get into the car.

"Um well... I'm kind of nervous." He says as we pull out from the building.

"That's odd, you're never nervous."

"Remember the girl I told you about when we had breakfast at the Café? Oh wait, you probably don't remember because you were too busy thinking about your mysterious lover." He says looking over at me.

"He is not my lover! And I actually do remember." I almost laugh and give him a small punch on his right arm.

"Okay whatever you say and well about the girl; Louis told me that she's going to be at the party. Her friend Lauren is having some sort of thing with Lou and they invited her." He let out a big sigh before continuing, "I really want to see her but I have a feeling that she doesn't. I know we only hooked up, but I just can't get her out of my head. Lauren gave me her number and I've called a couple of times but she has never bothered to answer."

"Have you even figured out her name yet?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh knowing that he is falling for this girl and probably doesn't even know her name.