Three

It's around two in the morning and I'm lying down on my bed without a single sign that sleep will kick in any time soon.

After ten minutes of tossing and turning I walk over to my impeccable white window seat and sit on it, pulling a fluffy white blanket over my extremely cold body. My back is firmly pressed onto the small gap between the window and the wall, while I bent my legs and bring them into my body.

I look over to my left side and admire the fascinating view that the city is projecting tonight, letting out a deep sigh. At this instant I have a feeling of emptiness and I'm not sure why. I mean, I've felt like this multiple times before, but I always know the reason behind it.

As I'm looking at the bright stars that adorn the pitch dark sky, Harry's eyes pop in my mind. I feel so simpleminded when I begin to think about him; for I know that I'll never see him again.

Without thinking about it I stand up and walk over to my desk, where my camera is.

I take a hold of it and walk right back to the window seat, position myself just like I was before. I turn my camera on and go through the pictures that I took of Harry.

He looked so conflicted and somehow scared. His face screamed trouble while his body reflected pure tension. Even though he looked this disturbed he still looked absolutely divine and I couldn't take my eyes away from the small screen.

I scanned through the seven photographs I managed to save of him and I carefully analyze every single possible detail I can. I adjust myself into the cushion of the window seat and I lay down on it. My mind starts to drift into sleep and I can still see his alluring face. His eyes shine brightly just like the stars and his slight warm smile exposes his dimples along his cheeks. I can feel myself smile like a fool just by imaging his gorgeous face.

"I'm Harry by the way, just in case you were wondering." His voice replays on my head continuously making my ears ring of joy.

"Harry," I say out loud letting out a soft chuckle along with another smile, and I immediately go to sleep.

--

"But tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet?" Niall said as we walked down the street.

I absolutely hate it when he quotes my favorite songs to catch my damn attention.

He called me up around eight thirty and told me he wanted have breakfast with me. We haven't decide where we want to go, and we are just wondering down the cold streets.

The wind is crashing against my shivering body, causing me to tremble as we walk. It is an unusual weekend because the weather is exactly as it was yesterday and that really never happens. Last night the sky seemed to be free from all these dark clouds, yet they are still covering it. We don't often get to have two days of grey in a row.

For the past twenty minutes of our walk, Niall has been trying to tell me about his wild night but I completely ignore him. I've been zoned out since yesterday night after looking through Harry's pictures on my camera, and I can't even think straight.

"Aim? Did you hear what I said?" He asks looking over at me.

"Stop quoting Train!" is all I respond and he just shakes his head and lets out a laugh.

"Okay, you really have to tell me what's going on in that mind of yours because for the past twenty minutes I've been trying to tell you that I met a girl last night and you've completely ignore me. You look as if you've seen a ghost and to be honest you're worrying me." He says raising his voice using his hands to make his statement more dramatic than it is.