Chapter 1

Tyrone's POV

"Argh" I said as I pressed my lips together and moaned quietly.

"Cam, you know you shouldn't tease me like that" I stated as I ran my fingers along his arm and down to his thigh.

"Oh hush Ty! You know you love it"

"More than you think" His hand was down my pants and I slowly ran my hand between his legs. He moved himself closer and pined me to the bed.

"Ty...You know...How much...I li- love you?" I kissed his lips as he moved his hand back and forth, I moaned loudly and threw my head back. At that moment my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw a text from Ashly.

Ashly: Hey what are you up to?

Me: Ash! bad time, and please help... He is being a tease!

I curled over to hide my hardness as my phone buzzed again.

Ashly: OMG! EW! LIKE WHY? But anyway, what's up?.

Me: Ash. This is serious...I'm you know. *Curls up* shit, no, not here, not now!...

Ashly: Wait...Oh...Shit...Fuck...Uuuuuummmmmm what turns you off?

Me: It varies from one thing to another! *Moans* please make it stop...

Ashly: Idk how you want me to help...

I stop texting and moan as his hand slowly caresses my chest.

"Cam...You're going to get me going"

"Thats what I want" He says, moving my hand to my pants as I got hard. He ran his hand under my pants and moved his hand back and forth, I bucked against his hand as a moan escaped my mouth. He placed his hand over my mouth.

"My younger sister might hear us" He said as his hand movements quickened, causing my breaths to be short and heavy.

"Cam! I uh-" I bit my lip to suppress a moan but failed, he kissed my lips as I moved my hand down to his pants, unbuttoning them quickly, I fumbled hopelessly with the zipper. He pulled his hand back up slowly and I moaned, he unzipped his pants and leant over me, kissing my lips as lust filled his eyes. He pulled his "buddy" as he calls it, out and slowly began moving his hand along his own, his eyes clenching shut in the process as his free arm threatened to give way beneath him. He let go as he moaned then kissed me again, placing his hand back and continued with his previous hand movement, I clenched my eyes shut and my head tilted back, he covered my mouth with his hand and I moaned against it loudly. My hand found its way to his hardness and I began rubbing it softly, his hand movements quickening. My moans becoming more frequent as I bucked.

"Fuck, Cam...Fuck..." I ruffled his hair as I reached my limit and bucked madly against his hand, drenching his hand completely.

"Done already?" He spoke in a low whisper.

"You think anyone heard?"

"No" He answered as he laid next to me, one hand on my chest, the other was holding his head up.

"You're so hot when I get you going you know?"

"Shut up" I replied as my cheeks flushed. He rested his head on my chest and I slowly fell asleep.