Chalter 2

CAM

I had been teasing him for a few moments then finally gave in to lust...My mind began to wander as I laid on his chest. He snapped me out of my thoughts when he said it was midnight. I looked at the time and it was, He had finally recovered as I caressed his bare chest, stopping at his hips and kissing his neck.

"Going for round two?" he grinded against me, which turned me on.

"You know me so well don't you?" He ran his hand back up my chest and gripped onto my hair, he tugged it slightly and my eyes closed with pleasure.

"Like it rough I see" he chuckled and gripped my neck, causing me to grunt.

"A...A little bit, why?" I exhaled deeply and backed up against him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Keep it together Cam" he said as he ruffled my hair. A smile was plastered on his face as he began to kiss my neck. I moaned a little loud as he bit my shoulder, he covered my mouth quickly and pressed his free hand into the center of my back. I arched my back and moaned against his hand.

"Cam" he leant close to my ear and tugged at my hair.

"yeah" he grabbed my hand and placed it to his hip. I roughly gripped and his head flew back as he grunted loudly and gripped into my neck.

"Ty!" He gripped onto my hip and I moaned extremely loud.

"Cam!" he growled.

"Pull yourself together" he said as he pulled his hand away and I still continued to moan. My back was arched and my head was thrown back as I gripped onto the bed sheets and then the bed head, anywhere I could grip on to.

"Cam!" He yelled, tapping my forehead gently. My eyes suddenly going playful.

"you wanna play now?" he asked playfully and grabbed my phone. I reached for it but he moved it again, I wrapped my arms around him as I tried to get my phone.

"Tyrone... Please" I said playfully and smirked with a chuckle. He stood up and backed up against the wall and smirked playfully.

"catch me" he said and ran out the room in his jeans, almost falling when he put his shirt on. I got dressed quickly and chased after him.

"Ty" he turned and ran backwards.

"come on" he spun back around and kept running. He ran straight into Brad. He stepped back as my phone slipped out of his hand into the floor and I ran into Ty.

"You pair of fucking idiots! Can't you watch where your fucking going!" He yelled as he pushed passed us, barging into us at the same time.