chapter 4

Layla's POV

I walk into the same old house that I always walk into when I go to visit my partner... I kick at the mat before lifting it and pulling out the keys from under it. I sighed sadly and put the keys in the lock and turn. I hear the click and walk in.

"Babe!" I call out as I enter the kitchen.

"in here Lay!" I sigh in frustration and shake my head. I hear footsteps the suddenly his arms are around me. He kisses my neck gently.

"Brad" I said as I turned around. He looked at me with patience.

"where are the two... Rats" he sighed angrily and threw his hands up.

" They went out and honestly, why do you dislike them so much"

"I don't dislike them... I think they're adorable together... Just wondering where they are" He sighed in relief and kissed me again.

"okay... I think it's time we talked. "

"about?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"about maybe.... Having kids of our own" I sighed and looked at the floor.

"come on Brad"

"Layla... Come one we're twenty-six... We aren't getting any younger... So what's the harm in talking about having kids... " I just sighed in response.

"I know... I know... The last time was a fail... But we can try again at least... I know how hard it was... Having that miss carriage and that you weren't ready then... But come on... Just think about it..." He kissed my lips and added a bit of tounge...

"Our own child... We could have a family" He bit my shoulder gently. I kissed him back, almost forgetting where I was. He lifted my shirt slightly and I pushed against him.

"Brad.... I..... I'm sorry.... I just can't....."

"Why" He said with a slight edge to his voice.

"We are not even married yet" He spun around, slamming his hands onto the bench top.

"I'm an idiot" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"No you're not." He spun around and searched my face intently.

"Layla.... I am hopelessly in love with you. Have been since the first day I saw you. Please. Please." I stared at him with confusion.

"Layla Ann-Marrie..... Will you marry me?" I jumped up and hugged him.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Of course I will" I kissed him deeply and tugged his shirt off. I kissed his chest and gripped his hip causing him to grunt slightly.

"How long do you reckon Ty and Cam are gonna be?"

"They left at nine" I looked at the time. They only ever go out for an hour and it was now nine thirty.

"We have half an hour" I said as I pushed him into the bedroom. He removed my shirt and kissed along my collar bone and down to the top of my breasts, he kissed along them then down between them. He removed my bra in the process.

"perfect" he sad under his breath. He ran his hand down to my hip then up between my legs. I gasped slightly as his fingers entered me. By my surprise it felt good. A few minutes later we were naked and he was pushing himself into me.

"oh god BRAD!" I screamed out. He pushed hard and I felt him release as I did. A few minutes later we heard the door open.

"Brad"

"Dad" we gave each other the same expression. And jumped up, rushing to put our clothes on.

"Yeah just a moment guys" We rushed down stairs. I had one of his shirts on.

"Cam... Ty... I have some news"

"LAYLA" They yelled in sink as they ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back and knelt in front of them.

"Guys... Brad has some news okay" I spoke in a soft voice.

"okay mum..." I laughed and shook my head. These guys a fifteen and know we aren't there parents. They're friends with Nate... Brads other mate... Who is eighteen. I honestly don't get it... They're gonna be told me and Brad are getting married... I guess they could consider Brad their dad... He has been there for them since they met. But the can't really consider me their mother yet. Can they?

"Okay Cam... Ty... Me and Layla... Are getting married." They jumped up and down.

"YAY" They said as they hugged him.