Chapter 7

Layla's POV

"Do you think they are okay up their?" I asked, worry evident in my voice.

"Of course. Why wouldnt they be" I nodded in agreement.

"You are probably right. And its probably nothing, but have you not noticed Cam's outbursts lately. Have you not... Not noticed how easy it is to-" He cut me off with a kiss and pulled me into a hug, he began to sway slightly and ran his hand through my hair.

"He will be fine. He is like my family. Pretty sure he would talk to me if something was wrong"

"But what if he is not fine. What if he us struggling with something and doesn't want to tell you?" I said as I pulled away from him.

"What is that supposed to mean, hu?" He said bitterly and stared down at me slightly angry.

"Nothing... You know what. Everything actually. You arent the easiest person to talk to"

"And why do you say that Lay?"

"You dont listen"

"I do so"

"PROVE IT BRAD. TELL ME, WHEN HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED." I said as I pounded my fists against his chest. 

"OH COME ON LAYLA! I LISTEN TO YOU"

"SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU DONT LISTEN TO CAM AND TY" He gripped my wrists and hugged me to his chest.

"Laylay. Baby. Calm down, I pay attention to all of you" I buried my face in his chest and began to cry.

"Whats wrong babe?" He asked cautiously.

"I got fired today" I said as my body began to collapse and I fell to my knees, Brad followed me down. I rested my head on his lap as he stroked my hair.

"Its going to be okay" he said soothingly as I fell asleep.

Cam's POV

I stood outside the door and knocked.

"Ty. Are you okay. Please tell me whats wrong." I heard him throw up.

"I think. I think." He began to slur his speech.

"Ty" I said and barged the door open. The first thing I saw was Ty slumped over the toilet. I rushed over and he began to fall, I quickly caught him and layed him in my lap. He's unconscious. I thought to myself and slapped his cheek gently.

"Ty. Ty. Ty. Come on. Open your eyes" I shook my head as tears fell.

"BRAD! BRAD! BRAD!" I screamed repeatedly until my voice was hoarse. A few seconds later Brad rushed in with Layla trailing behind.

"Cam. Ty. Are- Oh my god. What happened"

"I think he needs a hospital" I said as I looked up at Brad, tears in my eyes. He pulled out his phone and headed down stairs, leaving Layla with me. A few minutes later he rushed back up. 

"The ambulance is on its way" He said breathlessly. He patted Layla on the back.

"do you wanna go wait for them?" he said as he walked over to me. He knelt in front of me and gently squeezed my shoulder.

"He's going to be fine" he said as he glanced down at him.  A few minutes later Layla came back up the stairs.

"they're here" she said as the appeared at the top of the stairs and took him back down.