Chalter 5

Cam's POV

Finally... They are finally getting married. Yay. It only took them two and a half years. Ty and I rush up to my bedroom.

"So... You still wanna have fun babe?" Ty asks. I pin him to the bed and kiss his neck. Not only is he my friend but my boyfriend to. Its hard to say how we ended up together, but we are now known as the ''hottest" couple in school. And everyone knows it, and Ty and I love it. But there is a downside, in that there will be problems, but we can worry about that later. I continue to kiss his neck, nipping it a little and licking along his neck and kissing his lips, adding a bit of passion to it, biting his lip as well. He grunts softly.

"Cam, that feels good"

"Does it now" I said with a raised eyebrow. He flipped us so he was on top and began kissing my neck, he bit roughly.

"Ty! You got to remember that I am not you"

"Sorry Cam. I uh. I got a bit uh. Carried away"

"I noticed" He removed our shirts quickly and ran his hands down my chest, kissing my chest in the process. My hands find their way to his pants, but before I can go any further there is a knock at the door.

"Cam. Come down stairs for dinner" I glance at Ty the whine. I get up and head towards my door.

"Ty hurry up will ya" I turn around he is just getting off the bed. I shake my head and open the door, I walk back to him and grab his arm and drag him out the door. We get down stairs and Brad gives us a sideways glance.

"Take whatever you want" I glance at Ty with a smirk.

"I know what I want"

"Yeah same here" he said as he winked. We grab some carrots and some cucumber, we ate it quickly and then I headed upstairs for a shower.