Chapter 6

I turned the taps quickly and left my hand under the water until it heated. As I watched the water go down the drain and saw the plug. I wondered. How long would it take to drown. Would they come in before I did. Or would i get to do it. I laughed at myself and shook my head. I got in the shower and washed myself. I heard knocking on the door.

"Cam"

"Come in Ty" a few seconds later Ty entered the shower with me.

Ty's POV
I entered the shower and he has his back towards me. Three fascinating yet painful gashes are lined over his shoulder blade. Like someone or something had scratched him. I lowered my gaze and another two scars were on his lower back running down towards his stomach. And I wondered how I had never noticed these. Or how I could even miss them. He turned slowly and faced me, I brought my gaze up quickly and saw a gash along his chest. I stepped closer and ran my hand over his chest.

"what happened?"

"nothing. Its nothing. Dont worry about it" He spat bitterly and it made me step away, he grabbed my wrist.

"sorry"

"babe... Just... Just... Tell me what happened" I said under my breath.

"Ty... JUST LEAVE IT" He snapped at me.

"NO. I... I... I... I WANT TO KNOW" He grabbed both my wrists.

"LEAVE IT BE TY"

"I CANT" He spun me around and slammed me into the wall, causing a few bottles to fall down. I pushed him into the opposite wall and growled deeply.

"TELL ME CAM. TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.!" He smashed me against the tile floor and stepped out of the shower and growled back at me.

"NO NOT THIS TIME CAM. THAT WONT WORK NOW" He slammed his fist next to my head repeatedly, cracking the tile floor. I flipped him under me and pinned him. He got his arm free and punched me in the ribs, causing me to growl and punch him back twice as hard. He got up and smashed me into the wall and I grunted in pain, he placed his hands around my throat and all I could see was pure rage, whoever this was, wasnt Cam. Cam wasnt himself. At all.

"Cam stop! Calm down" His jaw line twitched and for a fraction of a second he was back.

"Come on Cam. Come back to me" His grip tightened and I gasped for air. His lips trembled and his eyes watered.

"Cam?" He looked away and around the room at the destruction, he looked back at me and let go.

"Please. Dont be scared. Dont hate me. I didnt mean to do this. I dont know what got into me" I placed my hand on his cheek and stroked it gently.

"I dont hate you and Im not scared. Ok" in honest truth. I didnt know what to feel. He kissed me with passion and pushed me into his room, closing the door behind us and pushing me onto his bed. He ran his hand down my chest and kissed my neck, I gripped onto the bedsheets and tilted my head back and moaned, he licked along my neck and my hips raised slightly, he nipped my neck and I moaned loudly. He quickly covered my mouth and ran his hand between my legs, I closed my eyes as he removed his hand.

"You okay Ty?"

"Yeah" I said breathlessly and kissed him, and then his neck, he moaned quietly and placed his hand between my legs and moved his hand back and forth, causing me to buck slightly. My eyes suddenly widened and I push him off.

"Sorry Cam" I said as I rushed into his bathroom, closing the door behind me and locking it.