N E V E R• Part 3

It had been a while since I had seen him. For some reason I couldn't get him off my mind.

    I would sometimes go and return to the pub but he was never there. According to the bouncer at least. I could tell he was annoyed on how often I came by and I couldn't blame him honestly.

    He seemed to come and go at his own times really.

    I was currently in school, on my way to my next class. Gathering all my books I walked into Chemistry.

    Taking my seat, i took out all the books I needed as other students made their way into class.

    I had friends, but not that many. Even the ones I had couldn't relate to me much and I usually just had a lack of connection with.

    The bell rang as everyone settled down. The teacher began the class, drowning on about chemical compounds and how they react towards eachother.

    "So, When you put Hydrogen and-- Are you new to this class?" The teacher, Mrs. Laine asked abruptly.

    I followed her gaze onto someone very familiar. It was X.

    What was he doing here? Never had I seen him walk the halls of this school at all, neverless had I ever seen him in any of my classes, not even during lunch..

    He nodded as everyone had his eyes on him.

    "I wasn't informed of this.. Whats your name?" Mrs. Laine spoke, walking over to her desk to go over the attendance sheet.

    "Jahsey Onfroy." He replied.

    Jahsey Onfroy... I smiled to myself. It fit him perfectly.

    "Ah, here you are. Everyone welcome Jahseh Onfroy to the class. Now Jahseh we've gotta get you caught up so um... Willow, come and catch Jahseh up for us, will you?" Mrs. Laine spoke, looking at me.

    Shit. I grabbed my things and maneuvered my way towards him, sitting down in the empty seat next to him.

    "While you catch him up you dont need to worry about what I'm talking about to the class, I'll give you everything from today for homework." She said, winking at me.

     I silently groaned. As she began the class up again I turned to face X.

     "Where the hell did you come from??" I whisper-yelled at him.

     "From my mothers womb!!" He whisper-yelled back at me sarcastically rolling his eyes.

    I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "No, i mean since when did you go here?? To this school?"

    "Since this morning. I got kicked out of my last one. This is my last stop before my mom kicks me out for getting into so much trouble." He shrugged.

    "How old are you anyways?" I asked. "I'm 19.. So you're name is Willow, huh?" He replied.

    "Yeah.. It is. Why would your mom kick you out and why'd you get kicked out of your last school?" I questioned, curious.

    His eyes suddenly grew dark. His face getting more serious than it usually is. "Dont worry about that." He growled.

    I pressed my lips together, averting my gaze away from him, deciding to say nothing.

    "Willow, I hope you and-- um, the new student are talking about the chemical properties. Im sorry sweetie whats your name again?" Mrs. Laine interjected.

    "Jah-Seh.." X pronounced his name slowly. "Jahseh, right, sorry babe." Mrs. Laine spoke before getting back to the rest of the class.

    "So how come I havent seen you around? I went looking for you ya know." I informed him, slightly hoping he was doing the same for me.

    "I know you were." He said. Oh. He knew. But he just never bothered to say something. I thought to myself.

     "I'm sorry, I did think about you though. Not like that but, I didn't forget you, Sorrow.." He added on.

     I nodded, adding a small smile. "Thats okay. Dont worry about it."

    "When you sang that song.. In the pub.. Did you write it yourself?" I asked, wanting to get to know the mysyerious person next to me.

    "Yeah, i did.. Just some shit I go through.. They're raps though." He answered.

    "Well you have a beautiful voice." I smiled.

    "Thanks." He replied, but didn't smile, keeping his gaze away from me now.

    "Hey, after school do you wanna hang out?" I asked, hoping that maybe he could be my friend, hopefully a friend I could actually have a connection with.

    "No, I can't." He answered quickly.  I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.  "Why not?" I pressed. "I jus fucking cant, jeez leave it alone, would you?!?" He snapped, gathering everyones attention, including Mrs. Laines.

    It was just a question why'd he snap like that?

   "Excuse me, Mr. Jabari Oxford, is there something you'd like to share with the class??" Mrs. Laine barked, giving him a look.

    "My fucking name is Jahseh and its Onfroy." X growled.

    "Listen, this is your first day,  i suggest you cool it because I know you do not want to be sent to the office and have detention especially on your first day here." Mrs. Laine challanged.

    X remained silent, a deadly look in his eye. He kept his head low, his hoodie over his head as his dreads dangled down.

    I didn't speak to him for the rest of class but I couldn't help but wonder.. What was so big that he snapped at me for asking why he couldn't hang out? Was he hiding something..?

_______

Woahhh 2 updates in a day. Crazy. I know my writing isnt the best but... Im trying spice things up sorta....

Psh X has a secret..? What could possibly be going on my peeps WHAT COULD IT BEEEEE

Excuse any mistakes 💖💖